NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Acuna

Not fantasy related, but did y'all see the guy who got Justin Turner's HR in his plate of nachos last night?  Turner hooked the guy up with another order of nachos and the Dodgers gave him a new hoodi

Remember when people thought Vlad wouldn't be good? 🔥🔥        

8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Dropped him about 5 days ago. Can’t handle the OBP drain with 0 counting stats. 

I just thought of something just now. IF you make the last out of a inning in extras and you go to 2nd to start off the next inning does that count has getting on base and count towards your OBP?

Rogers didn't look especially sharp today, but still had a pretty good day (guessing he's done at 95 pitches). 5 innings with 3 hits & 3 walks, but 7 strikeouts. 2 run bomb to Acuna. 95 from a lefty is filthy.

Well that was interesting. I don't think when Jimenez stood up from the tag attempt to lodge Eaton off the bag but it happened and Eaton rightfully was heated.

Just now, supac720 said:

Well that was interesting. I don't think when Jimenez stood up from the tag attempt to lodge Eaton off the bag but it happened and Eaton rightfully was heated.

He did. He doesn't have to stand up. He has to tag.

4 minutes ago, supac720 said:

If Eaton isn't trying to grab for his helmet and hold onto the bag at the same time he might have been able to stay on. 

5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

The Indians are just an awful hitting team.  They should really trade Ramirez for a haul of prospects.  They have maybe 3 or 4 actual major league hitters.

Which is a shame because they have a very good pitching staff and could be contenders with better bats.

2 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Which is a shame because they have a very good pitching staff and could be contenders with better bats.

I understand trading Lindor. But couldn't they resign Carlos Santana? Maybe pick up someone like Duval for one spot in the OF?