NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m preparing to give St. Steve my entire lineup in multiple leagues for the reverse-jinx 

80/80 self-awareness tool

Probably no one, but the yanks seriously look like **** this year

6 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Haven’t looked at the weather yet, any games look dicey?

Its garbage and rainy/cold up here in CT so I would assume the Yankees and Red Sox home games have a question mark with them

3 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Dodgers vs. Padres. Dodgers have Buehler, Kershaw, Bauer lined up to pitch. Best series so far of the season.

Looking forward to the games.  Unfortunate I don't have Specrum cable here in SoCal so I could see the series.

Edited by MrBrett
9 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Looking forward to the games.  Unfortunate I don't have Specrum cable here in SoCal so I could see the series.

Yep Padres counter with. Ryan Weathers , Yu Darvish and some batting practice fodder named Blake I can't even get out of the 1st inning vs Pittsburgh Snell. Easy Dodgers sweep If Darvish don;t come up big in his start. . The Padres are not close to them has a division contender.  The Dodgers will win the division by at least 10 games easily. 

10 minutes ago, mks said:

Yep Padres counter with. Ryan Weathers , Yu Darvish and some batting practice fodder named Blake I can't even get out of the 1st inning vs Pittsburgh Snell. Easy Dodgers sweep If Darvish don;t come up big in his start. . The Padres are not close to them has a division contender.  The Dodgers will win the division by at least 10 games easily. 

Yeah, Dodgers have an abundant of riches.  No shame if Padres finish 2nd in NL West. 

As for this weekend series, hoping Padres manage to win one of the three. 

4 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Yeah, Dodgers have an abundant of riches.  No shame if Padres finish 2nd in NL West. 

As for this weekend series, hoping Padres manage to win one of the three. 

I got Snell so I would love for him to pitch great and pick up a Win . I know its a dream. But it is baseball and weird things happen in baseball

• Like 1

I am a Dodger fan and am very interested in this series vs the Padres. Dodgers soft schedule so far against Colorado has elevated their record thus far. Am excited to see what they can do against this young team in SD. 

• Like 1

New England rainy all day. All day rain in Boston area.  That game v ChiSox is very iffy.  RotoGrinders thinks they might be able to mud through it.  I have my doubts.

RotoGrinders does think high probability of Jays at KC could be rained out.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
1 hour ago, BEERSMOKE said:

How has no one mentioned the most important factor of the Dodgers Padres series yet???? TATIS IS BACK!

To be honest. I feel bad for Tatis owners, seems like they brought him back way too early. I could see his shoulder injury sapping his power this year.

26 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Rockies/Mets postponed. Degrominator will have to wait another day.

Which baseball god did deGrom piss off? The Mets have had 7 games postponed this season. We're only halfway through the first month.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Rockies/Mets postponed. Degrominator will have to wait another day.

1.  Mets give him no run support.

2. Game rained out in NY yesterday.

3. Game snowed out in Denver today.

If I was deGrom I would start to get a bit paranoid about the universe at this point.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

1.  Mets give him no run support.

2. Game rained out in NY yesterday.

3. Game snowed out in Denver today.

If I was deGrom I would start to get a bit paranoid about the universe at this point.

As I said yesterday, it is devine intervention, but you got that wrong. It's the Mets offense that is warned to score some runs.
Or else ...
The 10 plagues of Egypt could look like a warm up compared to what's coming upon them.