NBC Sports Edge Forums

5 minutes ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

Is it all Yankees against Wacha or are the Rays pulling their magic with a veteran pitcher again?

It could be they are just starting off slow, but they sure don't look like a contender at this point.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m preparing to give St. Steve my entire lineup in multiple leagues for the reverse-jinx 

80/80 self-awareness tool

Probably no one, but the yanks seriously look like **** this year

8 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Im betting Voit turns things around. i kept him and hopefully he continues where he left off last year

They need some kind of catalyst at this point. The brothers of destruction aren't exactly tearing the cover off the ball right now.

1 hour ago, Picard56 said:

I honestly don't see the big deal? He's not gonna hit for average, strikes out a ton. Does he have a ton of power upside?

Great raw power. Check his exit velocity numbers. Showing improvements in chasing pitches outside the zone, though still whiffing at a high rate, but at least it's in the zone, shows room for cutting that down.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Why is Maikel Franco still in MLB?

Good job by Valdez despite needing to get 4 outs.

I am totally out of the loop that he is playing still, which team?

nevermind, orioles....

Edited by Picard56

i don't remember the last time I enjoyed baseball this much. Dodgers Padres game is a blast. Buehler on it. Weathers battling. Tons of amazing hitters. They want it. And I've kept Biuehler for 2 years now. Lots of people whining about his drop in velo but he's 97 with a 12-6 hammer tonight

Edited by FearTheHawk
  • Like 1

Did I really spend a 3rd rounder on Buehler for him to give up rbi singles to idiots hitting .095?

Cmon man where are the 7ip 5h 1er 1bb 10k starts??  Going to 3-2 counts against the opposing pitcher??  I’m so done.

20 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Fully aware I am putting the jinx on him, but this is the Heaney I have been waiting on for years...

80/80 self-awareness tool

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why must the Pirates always score those late inning runs to take away save chances from Rodriguez!!! He's only going to get so many on this team or before he's traded.  GOD don't they know people play fantasy baseball!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Fully aware I am putting the jinx on him, but this is the Heaney I have been waiting on for years...

NICE JINX MY MAN!!!! Was going up against him.  Still not a bad outing but nevertheless THANK YOU!!!

• Haha 1

Descalfani and Montas combined today

12ip 

1er

6hits

11k’s

hoping the a’s can hold this lead so I get at least one win out of these 2 today..and even better if trivino closes it out with another save..lol

• Like 1

Walker looks spicy to me. Guy is GRITTING it out against a hell of a lineup. IDK what the complaints are about. Also had Urquidy and Eflin today. Good pitching week for me.

Edited by FearTheHawk
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

For my next act; Urquidy dealing and looking very solid.

😂

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

For my next act; Urquidy dealing and looking very solid.

Thanks, please just stop posting. He was cruising, then you post this.