NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m preparing to give St. Steve my entire lineup in multiple leagues for the reverse-jinx 

80/80 self-awareness tool

Probably no one, but the yanks seriously look like **** this year

2 hours ago, Picard56 said:

I honestly don't see the big deal? He's not gonna hit for average, strikes out a ton. Does he have a ton of power upside?

High prospect with good pop and great speed.  Only 23 years old so perfect in dynasties and keepers too. 

Steals are the hardest stat to get in today's game and when they come with pop from an everyday player he is golden.  Who cares about striking out a lot.  Three-quarters of today's players do that and he can get better at that anyway.  You build a team.  Combo him on a team with a high average guy and you  basically lose nothing in that category.

1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

Why is Maikel Franco still in MLB?

He had a nice little year with KC last season and has done pretty good so far with the O's.

55 minutes ago, cornerback said:

whats wrong with devin williams? its because he was hurt? 

Just put him on the IL whether hurt or not.  He needs to re-tool.

• Like 1
Just now, Picard56 said:

holy crap tatis jr took him deep right after.

I’m preparing to give St. Steve my entire lineup in multiple leagues for the reverse-jinx 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

I was thinking that maybe he should have his own thread for requests. I could use his magic to make robbie ray throw a perfect game this weekend.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Dobnak just can't buy any luck. 6 for 9 on balls in play. With a bunch of weakly hit ground balls and bloops

Yeah well this dude just got 9.25 million guaranteed to sign his name last month...that is the best of luck anyone could have...esp with the last name Dobnak.

4 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Upton grand slam followed by a Jared Walsh (the real deal) home run. Angels lineup is deadlyyyyy

One of the few years I think the angels could legit win the AL west.

Kim bows upon having his helmet returned following a SB - I admire that.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

Is it just me or are you getting “Request Denied” on yahoo fantasy?

Was doing waivers and got this error

There is a thread about platforms. 

Anyway if you tried to do waivers and were over roster size as in someone on IL or in a NA slot were now active you couldn't make a move.  If you can change players the same day as opposed to next day -- depends on how your commish set up the league -- and a player you wanted to drop say played that day you can't drop him.  3 am eastern or midnight pacific is when the clock flips on Yahoo.  You have to wait to drop a player that was in the line-up until then.