NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, please ban St. Steven from game day threads. Thanks.

looks like a swing that will play in the majors to me, but i'm not a scout

Anyone watching the Yankees game?   They keep promoting some virtual dinner to honor Sabathia.  Like what the hell is a virtual dinner?  You pay the Yankees some money to get a Zoom link, an

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mks said:

Go Mr Sunshine!!! Shine on all the games today.

Seriously I lost half my lineup yesterday!

I'm 99% sure I've lost this week, so I wish you all luck, even at the expense of my disappointing failure of a team that's never going to go to college and get a job and will be living in my basement eating old hot pockets for the foreseeable future.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Seriously I lost half my lineup yesterday!

I'm 99% sure I've lost this week, so I wish you all luck, even at the expense of my disappointing failure of a team that's never going to go to college and get a job and will be living in my basement eating old hot pockets for the foreseeable future.

I love pepperoni Hot Pockets!

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Kim activated and pitching against the Phils today despite Yahoo and Rotoworld/NBC Edge not seeming to notice. 

He has the checkmark next to him on Yahoo, so they know (unless it was just recently added), they just haven't taken him off IL yet.  Maybe the team hasn't made it official yet even though he basically is already.

1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

He has the checkmark next to him on Yahoo, so they know (unless it was just recently added), they just haven't taken him off IL yet.  Maybe the team hasn't made it official yet even though he basically is already.

I meant they usually have a blurb notice, the same that appears on this site, when a player is being activated let alone getting a pitching start.  I don't care about the IL stuff.  That tag removal usually trials the actual activation.

The Locastro streak is over!!! First caught stealing ever after 29 successful attempts. He just barely broke the record. He also bent his pinky backward on the slide if you watch the replay, and now I'm starting to see the wisdom of those oven mitts baserunners are wearing now. Calhoun homered on the next pitch, too. 

Edited by Richard Kimble
16 minutes ago, BuraddoRun said:

Gary Sanchez might be heading to the IL. He was hit by a Montgomery pitch on his hand last inning, and exited the game this inning with it swelling up.

So he tried to catch the pitch with his bare hand?

7 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

So he tried to catch the pitch with his bare hand?

Ha! No, I think it was foul tipped but it bounced into his throwing hand and he was visibly in pain. He finished the inning but came out the following one. Hopefully it's not serious but it may at least down him another day. I don't know.

I love how the Cubs’ bats wake up against my guy Ynoa and the Braves can’t even touch the loser of all losers pitching for the Cubs.  Baseball is dumb.

• Like 2