NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, please ban St. Steven from game day threads. Thanks.

looks like a swing that will play in the majors to me, but i'm not a scout

Anyone watching the Yankees game?   They keep promoting some virtual dinner to honor Sabathia.  Like what the hell is a virtual dinner?  You pay the Yankees some money to get a Zoom link, an

Posted Images

Anyone watching the Yankees game?

They keep promoting some virtual dinner to honor Sabathia.  Like what the hell is a virtual dinner?  You pay the Yankees some money to get a Zoom link, and then sit at home and eat Chinese takeout?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Anyone watching the Yankees game?

They keep promoting some virtual dinner to honor Sabathia.  Like what the hell is a virtual dinner?  You pay the Yankees some money to get a Zoom link, and then sit at home and eat Chinese takeout?  

Well you don't have to have chinese takeout....although that's what I'll be having. 😅

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

These Red Sox uniforms are a disgrace to the game. Disgusting. They should have to forfeit for wearing these god awful things.

Relax bro lol its a jersey...

I really thought this was going to be Ian Happ’s year.  Now I’m pretty sure he won’t even hit his weight.

25 minutes ago, mks said:

.196 ave and 21 Ks in 56 Abs he is making a good case.

Ozuna is an all star and this is a long season.  The sky is not falling.  Geez.

12 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

These Red Sox uniforms are a disgrace to the game. Disgusting. They should have to forfeit for wearing these god awful things.

It is a tribute to the official colors of the Boston Marathon.  It isn't being run this spring because of covid (maybe this fall) but it is being worn for 8 years ago to this very day that the Boston Marathon bombing occurred.  So yeah they can salute the victims of that tragedy with the official colors if they want.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 3

Time for boone to go, seriously. Go back to espn so you can do baseball tonight pregame show and use the phrase “this guy has a chance to be ______”

Locastro left with a pinky dislocation...Ronnie Lott scoffs at this, he cut off his pinky just to get back into the game.

gOd ThEsE guYS TOdaY ArE sOFt aS ChARmIn!

• Haha 1

Feeling thankful I forgot to put Mize in my lineup heh. I was leaning towards starting and rolling the dice but lost track of time and he was on my bench heh. 

Is giminez going to be this years Kyle tucker?