NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, please ban St. Steven from game day threads. Thanks.

looks like a swing that will play in the majors to me, but i'm not a scout

Anyone watching the Yankees game?   They keep promoting some virtual dinner to honor Sabathia.  Like what the hell is a virtual dinner?  You pay the Yankees some money to get a Zoom link, an

Posted Images

I've worn my Pete Alonso jersey both games that he has homered this year. He has no other homers and I haven't worn it any other times. Pretty funny. Superstitions in baseball remain undefeated.

1 hour ago, collucho said:

I was thinking about dropping McKenzie but he's having a solid day. As I type this I'm realizing that typing this will probably jinx him. Oh well.

Edit: Jesus that inning was ugly.

I know it's still early but WAY too many H/BB once again.  On a guy they're likely not going to push innings wise that inefficiency is really going to limit his W potential.  At least their bullpen is good.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, tucker26 said:

Heuer is sick

You get my jinx award from last night, lol. Def not worried about Heuer tho, dude is a top 20 type relief pitcher.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, meh2 said:

Dylan Cease strikes out the side in the 4th. It’s like he knew my finger was hovering over the drop button.

Man I just can't quit this guy for some reason. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Twins vs. Angels postponed...COVID issues with the Twins.

Ugh. Seems like the vaccine is more than available in most states now.

Get the poke people! I am finally just feeling normal again after a 10+ day battle with this dumb virus. It is no joke.

• Like 3
Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

Ugh. Seems like the vaccine is more than available in most states now.

Get the poke people! I am finally just feeling normal again after a 10+ day battle with this dumb virus. It is no joke.

The Twins got it last Thursday I believe...so even if they had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine..they wouldn't have immunity anyways.  Simmons did decline the vaccine though, but apparently he already had it or contracted it shortly after the rest of the team had the shot.