NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every fifth day, my ROI on trading Bieber for Yelich continues to plummet.

Put Kyle in the Old Yeller thread 

This Rockies team stinks. No longer have to bench most starters at Coors Field.

Posted Images

Its kinda hard to call Dodgers/Padres a rivalry since both teams are suppose to have a legit chance to win the game.  Padres throw  Snell out there to save a series sweep LMFAO!!!! Bring out the broom.

4 hours ago, mks said:

Its kinda hard to call Dodgers/Padres a rivalry since both teams are suppose to have a legit chance to win the game.  Padres throw  Snell out there to save a series sweep LMFAO!!!! Bring out the broom.

Huh?  Of course they have a rivalry.  Has nothing to do with who is favored any more than Cubs v Cards or Red Sox v Yankees throughout the years.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Huh?  Of course they have a rivalry.  Has nothing to do with who is favored any more than Cubs v Cards or Red Sox v Yankees throughout the years.

If one team has 0 chance winning because its  throwing out a scrub pitcher like Blake Snell who will be lucky to make it thru 3 innings tonight to save a series sweep its not a very good rivalry. Bring out the brooms. I bet the Dodgers go like 15 -3 vs the Padres this year. 

Edited by mks
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Jake Lamb...starting LF...LMAO

At least he’s batting 8th, and not 5th like LaRussa did with Nick Williams last week.  You have to take your victories where you can get them.

4 hours ago, Picard56 said:

Go Robbie Ray and Strasburg, may the baseball gods bless them with many runs of support!

Bad match up for Robbie Ray. I must bench. Good luck. 

Just a word to the wise. If Nola looks good today, I'd be looking to sell. He's had to scrap his 2 seamer due to not having any feel for it. Without that pitch he's going to be in trouble. 

5 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Aaron hicks is a terrible baseball player. Just sucks at everything 

He should retire with bruce. Why do the yanks even have him?

9 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

Just a word to the wise. If Nola looks good today, I'd be looking to sell. He's had to scrap his 2 seamer due to not having any feel for it. Without that pitch he's going to be in trouble. 

He's been mixing in a cutter this year, hasn't he?  I think four-seamer, cutter, changeup, curve is plenty deep of an arsenal with how strong his secondaries are.