NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keep Satoransky or Rubio for next week? Or keep both and drop Birch??

Had both guys but now I need to decide to keep 1. Sato had been starting but he's on a slow decline, with Lavine out I'm not sure how much he can do. Rubio looked dead for two games but bounced back last game. What would you do for next week? Sato 4 games Rubio 3. I am looking for AST/STL and whatever extras I can get. Last option is to keep Sato and Rubio and drop Birch who only has 2 games next week but I was kinda holding onto Birch for his 5 game week the following week. But I won't get to the following week if I don't win the next week. 

Edited by mtx
  • mtx changed the title to Keep Satoransky or Rubio for next week? Or keep both and drop Birch??

Santoransky is playing Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat

Rubio plays Tue, Wed, Sat

Rubio is marginally better at assists and steals compared to Santoransky but his extra game makes it negligible  

You can try:

Add Santoransky for Mon, then flip to Rubio for Tue, Wed, then back to Santoransky for Thu, Sat. That’s 3 moves 5 games

If TJ McConnell is available, he’s the best choice and plays 4 games next week. 

As for Birch, try to pick him up on the latter part of the week

18 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Santoransky is playing Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat

Rubio plays Tue, Wed, Sat

Rubio is marginally better at assists and steals compared to Santoransky but his extra game makes it negligible  

You can try:

Add Santoransky for Mon, then flip to Rubio for Tue, Wed, then back to Santoransky for Thu, Sat. That’s 3 moves 5 games

If TJ McConnell is available, he’s the best choice and plays 4 games next week. 

As for Birch, try to pick him up on the latter part of the week

I have Sato and Birch on my roster right now lol. Wondering if I should just take Rubio right away. Weds Apr 21 sucks so many guys are playing and I'll have to bench some active guys. The issue here is none of these guys are guaranteed production / motivation except for Birch and he has the least amount of games.