NBC Sports Edge Forums

5 minutes ago, Tommy Lee Jones said:

Hang in there, buddy!  Jose Abreu in the 4th round is highway robbery considering how weak the position is.  I’m starting Keston Hiura at 1B.

Funny, I feel the opposite. I just had to ditch CJ Cron because he was my 4th best first basemen

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now everyone knows how it feels to own Patrick Corbin

TFW when you remember you have Giolito in one of your leagues and then realize you forgot to start him.

Gio had 10 walks+hits in that 1.0+ inning DeGrom has 14 walks+hits this season

4 hours ago, collucho said:

Devers has been messing around with his shoulder after every swing. 

Well that is better than his usual of pounding his head with his fist or even his bat half the time he misses a pitch.  Progress.

4 hours ago, FearTheHawk said:

It does smell a lot like sign stealing in the sense that they were on every single  pitch. I mean Gio didn't have his best stuff but something is fishy, especially with Cora.

LOL.  Guess you didn't watch the game.  I could have hit Giolitto today.  Also the guy above you was joking and you bit hard and went into conspiracy theory mode.  Hahaha.

3 hours ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Does anyone know why this game is so early? Next MLB game isn't until 7pm EST

I can't believe anyone hasn't noticed that Patriots Day starts have been at 11 am since the 1950's.  Always someone doesn't get the memo.

17 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Well that is better than his usual of pounding his head with his fist or even his bat half the time he misses a pitch.  Progress.

To me it seemed like he was in pain. Continued to try to stretch it out on first base. Hoping I am just looking into something that doesn't need to be looked into, though.

19 minutes ago, collucho said:

To me it seemed like he was in pain. Continued to try to stretch it out on first base. Hoping I am just looking into something that doesn't need to be looked into, though.

Yeah I saw that too but honestly he is always grabbing body parts (no, not those) and rubbing or stretching while semi-wincing and sure this time it could be something but more likely it is just Raffy being Raffy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, collucho said:

I saw what you saw as well (I was watching his ABs carefully because he's being offered in a trade to me) and I was concerned at first.  Definitely made me sit upright in my chair but I thought it could just be him being his normal fidgity self (always with the deeeeeep breaths, knocking his helmet, etc.).  In his second PA vs Giolito when he's doing it it doesn't look as bad.  The first one looked more worrisome but in the second it looked like his elbow pad was just giving him discomfort.  If you have MLB.tv look at him when he gets walked and when he gets to first and you'll see it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Flaherty has some nasty stuff, but prefers just nibbling to much and walking everyone. I don’t get it. 

He needs yoda to whisper in his ear to trust his stuff

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Flaherty has some nasty stuff, but prefers just nibbling to much and walking everyone. I don’t get it. 

Owners in QS leagues are going to have a rough season.

9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

It's why I refuse to watch any of his outings anymore. Frustrating player.

Lucas Giolito, with an ADP of 18, has an ERA of 5.79. Meanwhile, Danny Duffy, with an ADP of 575, has an ERA of 0.64. Sometimes I wonder why I play this dumb game.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Lucas Giolito, with an ADP of 18, has an ERA of 5.79. Meanwhile, Danny Duffy, with an ADP of 575, has an ERA of 0.64. Sometimes I wonder why I play this dumb game.

There are still like 21 weeks left in the season man.

• Like 1