NBC Sports Edge Forums

In a 12-team dynasty (h2h, 6 offensive categories, including BA and OPS), I have this as a partial depth chart:

2B: Lourdes Gourriel/Happ/Jazz Chisholm

SS: Jazz/Tatis/Machado/Baez

LF: Lourdes/Happ/Schwarber

It's a bit of overkill, but I like the depth.

Should I give my Jazz (plus Asa Lacy and a first) for his Gleybar Torres? 

Initially, I'm leaning no heavily. I feel like I'd be paying a lot for a similar offensive player, but is there enough swing and miss in Jazz's game to justify cashing in ASAP with a middle infield type who's already in the dynasty second round in most ranking systems?

THANK YOU

Keep the fish. Next counter offer & move the crown plus another player who does the same thing as him on the field, and then get ya self pinstripes. 

On 4/19/2021 at 9:32 AM, Johnny Tuttle said:

In a 12-team dynasty (h2h, 6 offensive categories, including BA and OPS), I have this as a partial depth chart:

2B: Lourdes Gourriel/Happ/Jazz Chisholm

SS: Jazz/Tatis/Machado/Baez

LF: Lourdes/Happ/Schwarber

It's a bit of overkill, but I like the depth.

Should I give my Jazz (plus Asa Lacy and a first) for his Gleybar Torres? 

Initially, I'm leaning no heavily. I feel like I'd be paying a lot for a similar offensive player, but is there enough swing and miss in Jazz's game to justify cashing in ASAP with a middle infield type who's already in the dynasty second round in most ranking systems?

THANK YOU

As much as I like Torres, I think I would hold, as you are deep at those positions. Potential solid SP isn't easy to come by, plus you hold onto your 1st rd pick. Thanks for mine!

• Like 1