NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was sort of hoping Corbin got lit up again tonight so I could just drop him and be done with it. Now I have to keep analyzing him, which I really didn't want to do.

They should convert the Judge’s Chambers to the Boo Birds’ Nest.

Please pitch well today Jesus Lazardo !!  I want to keep you on my team all year. I want to root for you. I want you to be my favorite pitcher on my team.  I want you to be a huge reason I win my League this year if I do. Please please please!!!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, mks said:

Please pitch well today Jesus Lazardo !!  I want to keep you on my team all year. I want to root for you. I want you to be my favorite pitcher on my team.  I want you to be a huge reason I win my League this year if I do. Please please please!!!

ESPN Is Actually Going to Air 'The Ocho' for One Day Only: 8/8/17

• Like 3
Just now, swingbatter said:

Anyone have the cajones to start him today?!

He's in for me, although it's a very deep NL only league. My other options would have been to toss in a middle reliever for the week

3 minutes ago, swingbatter said:

Anyone have the cajones to start him today?!

I am...

In my homers league (where you can only have players on your team that has played for the franchise you have selected), I had Giolito and Ross going yesterday...  I am hoping the 28.69 ERA and 3.94 WHIP go down a little...  At least the other seven pitching categories (two aren't for starters) are counting categories, so maybe I will get lucky...

7 hours ago, mks said:

I’m holding for a few more weeks, at least, but for sure benching today.

20 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

He can't really play any worse than he has been

16 minutes ago, posty said:

I am...

In my homers league (where you can only have players on your team that has played for the franchise you have selected), I had Giolito and Ross going yesterday...  I am hoping the 28.69 ERA and 3.94 WHIP go down a little...  At least the other seven pitching categories (two aren't for starters) are counting categories, so maybe I will get lucky...

20 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

He's in for me, although it's a very deep NL only league. My other options would have been to toss in a middle reliever for the week

I am dead last in ERA in my league - a huge reason of which is Corbin's ratio torchers - so part of me says it can't get worse, but part of me says to bench him so my ERA doesn't go too far south before I have a chance to correct it.  

3 hours ago, OaksterDan said:

Happy 420.  Go Shohei!

7 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Happy Ohtani Day (and 420)

So all the guys saying happy 4/20 are also pitching Ohtani.  I'm starting to see a correlation that Ohtani fans have a "type." 🤔

32 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

It's SNOWING in Chicago right now and should be in the mid-30s by time first pitch tonight - HIGHLY doubtful that game gets in.

More flurries than anything, and it's not sticking. But bitter cold here for sure. I bet they still get the game in, just gonna be miserable.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Same, deep NL only with no bench. Let’s get it!

20 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

More flurries than anything, and it's not sticking. But bitter cold here for sure. I bet they still get the game in, just gonna be miserable.

Hello fellow Chicagoan!