NBC Sports Edge Forums

Secondary pitch Control still an issue for corbin but sinker hit 92.6 in the second and got around a good at bat by Dean to escape unscathed. Throwing a 4-5 pitch mix 

baby steps but encouraging

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was sort of hoping Corbin got lit up again tonight so I could just drop him and be done with it. Now I have to keep analyzing him, which I really didn't want to do.

They should convert the Judge’s Chambers to the Boo Birds’ Nest.

10 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Why can't you trade him?

I mean I guess you can if you want to take pennies on the dollar.  Can’t imagine getting anywhere close to anything more than waiver wire value for him?  If you can, by all means, trade him....

1 minute ago, papasmurf said:

Man that Chisox "defense." At least the run will be unearned.

That defense is an absolute joke. Will be the downfall of that team.

Edited by CardiacDO
17 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

If you are willing to take 75 cents on the dollar then I’m sure he can be dealt

If you think his performance thus far is something you can somewhat expect moving forward, that's a great deal. 

2 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

That defense is an absolute joke. Will be the downfall of that team.

And their overrated Bullpen. Management really patted themselves on the back like always before the season started.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, cyberer said:

Secondary pitch Control still an issue for corbin but sinker hit 92.6 in the second and got around a good at bat by Dean to escape unscathed. Throwing a 4-5 pitch mix 

baby steps but encouraging

92.6?  That's 2019 good isn't it? He was at 90, which was the problem  Velocity increasing?  This start is so important for hold/drop reasons for a lot of people.   Any other useful jnsights?  Thanks for the info 👍

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

92.6?  That's 2019 good isn't it? He was at 90, which was the problem  Velocity increasing?  This start is so important for hold/drop reasons for a lot of people.   Any other useful jnsights?  Thanks for the info 👍

Just Ked Goldie on a filthy 93 mph sinker in a 1-2-3 inning... yeah looks like 2019 level velo. Command a bit spotty but he’s feeling it inning by inning

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Seeing a lot of 88, 89 on 4 seamers on pitch tracker.

3 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Seeing a lot of 88, 89 on 4 seamers on pitch tracker.

I’m watching pitchtracker and the game and he’s sitting at 89- 90 touching 92-93.

1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

You guys are teasing me.... Corbin was dropped in one of my leagues

Mine too.  I grabbed him as a look and see just in case last start was covid related or something.  I heard he was at 91 in ST.  He is relentlessly being bashed by everyone,but the price is absolutely minimal.

1 minute ago, CardiacDO said:

Gallen looking pretty decent tonight, 2 really cheap hits in that inning got the run home. And I mean, really cheap hits.

Great opportunity for him tonight since he doesn’t have to face Castle or Moose

• Like 1
Just now, SpartyOn4 said:

I was sort of hoping Corbin got lit up again tonight so I could just drop him and be done with it. Now I have to keep analyzing him, which I really didn't want to do.

Exactly the same for me.  I'm gonna have to make a drop.  This kind of makes the decision harder.  Can't exactly complain.  

Just now, CardiacDO said:

Rodon with 110 pitches, you got to be f'n kidding me. At least he is in line for the win. 

Gotta say it like hawk, you've got to be bleeping me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1