Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what the reds get for not leaving in Antone 

Me whenever I look at Buxton's stat line

A look at any recent game day thread will confirm the answer is yes.  Pretty much anything that doesn't violate the code of conduct is allowed in here.  We don't police CSB or BC as long as it's relev

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 89Topps said:

I wouldn’t. My cut line for starting guys @ Coors is WAY higher than Urquidy.

I have to wonder why you'd roster a guy who you're afraid to throw against the Rockies offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mks said:

key word "supposed" to.  I can see his start shorted to  3- 4 innings if the weather gets nasty

Or he has a typical pitching-in-Coors outing

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Damnit Fulmer it’s the pirates. Streamed your bum a** in all 5 leagues smh

Believe it or not, the Pirates are sort of middle of the pack right now in offense (maybe a little below average).  No they're not good at all but by no means are they an automatic team to stream against.  Of course that partially speaks to how bad many of the teams have been offensively so far.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

In Colorado? Ok. 

lol Urquidy isn't helping my point, but they're middle of the road in home wOBA. Even an advantageous ballpark can't make them intimidating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hanghow said:

I have to wonder why you'd roster a guy who you're afraid to throw against the Rockies offense.

Rocks are 2nd in MLB in runs scored at home.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Believe it or not, the Pirates are sort of middle of the pack right now in offense (maybe a little below average).  No they're not good at all but by no means are they an automatic team to stream against.  Of course that partially speaks to how bad many of the teams have been offensively so far.  

Agreed - I think it’s time to reconsider treating the Pirates as a desirable streaming option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

That's what I'm wondering. Debating whether to keep ramos or dump him for posey.

I dropped d'Arnaud for Posey in a shallow 1C league.  Anyone outside the top 3 or 4 at the position is fungible in those leagues so go ride the hot hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tonycpsu said:

I dropped d'Arnaud for Posey in a shallow 1C league.  Anyone outside the top 3 or 4 at the position is fungible in those leagues so go ride the hot hand.

I'm afraid to get into the habit of constantly dropping and picking up catchers. I had posey before the season started and dropped for kirk, missed out on his 2 homer week. Had him last week and dropped for ramos and then posey had two more homers this week. Afraid to pick up again and then miss out on ramos having a productive week next week. It's been a vicious cycle for me so far with catchers this year 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...