• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what the reds get for not leaving in Antone 

Me whenever I look at Buxton's stat line

A look at any recent game day thread will confirm the answer is yes.  Pretty much anything that doesn't violate the code of conduct is allowed in here.  We don't police CSB or BC as long as it's relev

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

I dropped d'Arnaud for Posey in a shallow 1C league.  Anyone outside the top 3 or 4 at the position is fungible in those leagues so go ride the hot hand.

Are cool stories allowed in here?

1 minute ago, collucho said:

Are cool stories allowed in here?

A look at any recent game day thread will confirm the answer is yes.  Pretty much anything that doesn't violate the code of conduct is allowed in here.  We don't police CSB or BC as long as it's relevant to players/games going on that day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, 89Topps said:

Rocks are 2nd in MLB in runs scored at home.

Less impressive when you realize that only 6 other teams have played as many games at home as them... they're tied for 15th in wOBA at home. That's not even park adjusted.

2 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Kintzler isn't about to blow it is he!!!

Yes.  He is.

1 minute ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Laureano has turned into a pumpkin after that hot start.

Love how Maeda didn’t even bother throwing him anything approximating a strike to strike him out.

• Haha 1

Why did the Tigers pull Fulmer after the 4th?? He just had one semi bad inning, where he just gave up a buncha singles. Breezed through the first 3 innings. Only 60 pitches. 

10 minutes ago, gregp said:

Why did the Tigers pull Fulmer after the 4th?? He just had one semi bad inning, where he just gave up a buncha singles. Breezed through the first 3 innings. Only 60 pitches. 

I wouldn't read too much into double-header usage, especially after a rainout. It could just be a case of needing to get some work for the other guys, plus Fulmer is still going to be treated with relative caution. I'd very much expect him to be somewhat limited in pitch and inning count moving forward, because the Tigers plan on spreading the innings around to multiple guys for multiple innings at a time. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Evincar said:

Matt Olsen is white hot atm.

From the Olson thread:

Is this guy going to hit a home run this year?

Since then:

image.png.7a49a0f2c45993afaad0f551458573ab.png

• Haha 2

Is it me or does it seem like Harper is gonna have a season similar to 2015. I always felt like his batting average would eventually creep up one year.

33 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Yanks are gonna be on ESPN tonight. Excited to see if the Klubot shows some improvement.

I wouldn’t count on it. Sorry just saying.