NBC Sports Edge Forums

18 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Narvaez is just a machine. Took Kela deep and Crew take a 3-2 lead in the 6th.

Since you’re also the Carson Kelly truther, which one do you favor rest of season?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what the reds get for not leaving in Antone 

Me whenever I look at Buxton's stat line

A look at any recent game day thread will confirm the answer is yes.  Pretty much anything that doesn't violate the code of conduct is allowed in here.  We don't police CSB or BC as long as it's relev

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Must be a NL Central thing, as the Cubs do the same thing.

It's a strange division. I honestly see the reds actually winning it this year. This is coming from a cubs fan.

• Like 1

Getting really sick of how pitchers are treating Gallo.  They refuse to throw strikes and all he does is walk now.  Just now bases loaded have to pitch to him, walks on 5 pitches.  SMH getting the Bonds treatment

3 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Kluber looks very blah so far

Saw a few 91/92 MPH pitches register in the statcast in the first inning which is kinda encouraging I guess.  Doesn't seem as if the control is there yet, but I'll take whatever positivity I can get at this point.

1 minute ago, Baur10 said:

Saw a few 91/92 MPH pitches register in the statcast in the first inning which is kinda encouraging I guess.  Doesn't seem as if the control is there yet, but I'll take whatever positivity I can get at this point.

Yeah, watching the game live, he's not really getting any swings or misses, and the control has been spotty. I'm still holding for a while in case he turns back the clock a little.

7 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Getting really sick of how pitchers are treating Gallo.  They refuse to throw strikes and all he does is walk now.  Just now bases loaded have to pitch to him, walks on 5 pitches.  SMH getting the Bonds treatment

In OBP leagues he’s a monster. Idk why the shuffle the lineup so much.

3 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

Looked better against Freddie. 

21 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

It's a strange division. I honestly see the reds actually winning it this year. This is coming from a cubs fan.

Agree. Especially if L Castillo gets going for them. Coming from another fellow Cub fan.

2 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Yeah, watching the game live, he's not really getting any swings or misses, and the control has been spotty. I'm still holding for a while in case he turns back the clock a little.

Same.  He was always a slow starter even in his prime so I knew I wouldn't be starting him for a bit regardless. He's not going to be 2017 Kluber but here's hoping he has something left in the tank.

• Like 1
Just now, Low and Away said:

Buxton with his 6th HR on the season

As an A’s fan and Buxton shareholder in 3 leagues that shot made me happy and sad at the same time.  He absolutely smoked that ball, and looks primed to break out in a big way this season.