NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 hour ago, meh2 said:

Since you’re also the Carson Kelly truther, which one do you favor rest of season?

I would take Narvaez over Kelly, but they are prob around the same tier.

• Like 1
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what the reds get for not leaving in Antone 

Me whenever I look at Buxton's stat line

A look at any recent game day thread will confirm the answer is yes.  Pretty much anything that doesn't violate the code of conduct is allowed in here.  We don't police CSB or BC as long as it's relev

Posted Images

Just now, evillaw4eva said:

It’s a miracle. Lindor did something

It turns out all he needed was a visit from Dr. Davies.  Davies has been a miracle worker this year, single handedly responsible for busting multiple players out of slumps! 

7 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

What's so weird about Mahle is that he is the total opposite of who he was in the minors. Never a big strikeout guy but he kept the walks down and went deep into games.

He changed something. I found out about him from the pitchers list guys, they've touting him since last year.

The irony of MIN losing; they make a defensive substitution to protect their lead, and the two players moved on defense each commit an error to lose it for their team.  Unreal. 

1 minute ago, 80version said:

Wow. MIN commits B2B IF error and give up 3 runs without a hit to blow their much needed win.  Everything’s going right for the A’s. 

What a difference a few weeks make, after their poor start I was kind of wondering if they would be a disappointment. That first time through the rotation was awful, the pen was horrible, etc. The A's have been one of the strongest second half teams in baseball the past few years, but I found myself thinking if they were mediocre at the ASB this year they'd be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Now they look like division title contenders.

So Laureano is at bat with the bags juiced and two outs, down 1 run. Classic situation right. I come back to computer and see that A's won so I was holysith that dude finally got a hit!

He got something alright. He got hit to avoid an 0 for 5 last AB, but gets the 0fer 5 anyway.

MIN what a farce. Team sucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

What a difference a few weeks make, after their poor start I was kind of wondering if they would be a disappointment. That first time through the rotation was awful, the pen was horrible, etc. The A's have been one of the strongest second half teams in baseball the past few years, but I found myself thinking if they were mediocre at the ASB this year they'd be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Now they look like division title contenders.

They are frontrunners to win the AL West, but their offense still lacks depth for a deep PO run.  They’ll need to add an impact bat to keep up with other top teams in October, imo. 

1 minute ago, papasmurf said:

So Laureano is at bat with the bags juiced and two outs, down 1 run. Classic situation right. I come back to computer and see that A's won so I was holysith that dude finally got a hit!

He got something alright. He got hit to avoid an 0 for 5 last AB, but gets the 0fer 5 anyway.

MIN what a farce. Team sucks.

Yup I saw the same thing.  Somehow he managed to get me negative points in a 13 run game.  I can’t wait to get him out of my lineup.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Fbaseballgod said:

BADOUBLY-Doo! 

he’s back baby! (Or at least I hope)

I'm still rolling him out there vs righties.  Which recently seems like the only time he's playing anyway.  

1 minute ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Yup I saw the same thing.  Somehow he managed to get me negative points in a 13 run game.  I can’t wait to get him out of my lineup.

I don’t understand the Lazer hate after one week being cold.  Dude is still leading all of baseball in SB’s.  

1 minute ago, 80version said:

I don’t understand the Lazer hate after one week being cold.  Dude is still leading all of baseball in SB’s.  

An important point to remember / his pace maybe dipped to 100.

7 minutes ago, 80version said:

They are frontrunners to win the AL West, but their offense still lacks depth for a deep PO run.  They’ll need to add an impact bat to keep up with other top teams in October, imo. 

Actually houston are the current odds on favorite to win the division

9 minutes ago, 80version said:

His name is Chad Pinder, hopefully healthy in the next few weeks.

14 minutes ago, 80version said:

Astros still favorites but it's close, anyway you think ownership will open their wallets after spending $10 mil on Rosenthal and not getting a single pitch from him? Once Chapman starts swinging I like their offense, especially if the catchers can hit even adequately and Lowrie can stay healthy (big IF). Mark Canha is going to be the best value of any non-waiver wire player this year in fantasy redrafts. 

7 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

You f****** suck Junis.

As a longtime Royals fan I can confirm. He’s not very good and was due for some serious regression. He’s a 4.50 ERA guy. Perfectly fine 5th starter but not much upside for fantasy.

• Thanks 1