NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'll disappear into the depths of the internet, like some kind of Cybernetic Ghost or something

What’s funny to me is Lance at 3 is a realistic possibility. The noise of him going at 3 started like a week ago. No one is going to argue with this dude that Lance isn’t going at 3 because it’s

Posted Images

Even if they pick Lance, that doesn't mean he knew anything - everyone's acknowledged that Lance has been in the mix for the 3rd pick the entire time.

Given the story breaking about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers, I'd say that shuts the door on this pick being "known." 

Edited by trilly
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

Smokescreen has got you COMPLETELY hoodwinked.

This is really the best smokescreen ever. It worked.

You have people like yourself actually believing this nonsense.

Props to the SF 49ers...for 1) reading the board correctly and identifying that Mac Jones is the final franchise-altering player...and 2) fooling the masses with the most effective smokescreen ever

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, trilly said:

Even if they pick Lance, that doesn't mean he knew anything - everyone's acknowledged that Lance has been in the mix for the 3rd pick the entire time.

Given the story breaking about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers, I'd say that shuts the door on this pick being "known." 

1) This pick has been Trey Lance from the second the trade was official. It has been known the whole time.

2) The story about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers is a fake story. Completely made up, 0 truth behind it whatsoever.

• Like 1
Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Smokescreen has got you COMPLETELY hoodwinked.

This is really the best smokescreen ever. It worked.

You have people like yourself actually believing this nonsense.

Props to the SF 49ers...for 1) reading the board correctly and identifying that Mac Jones is the final franchise-altering player...and 2) fooling the masses with the most effective smokescreen ever

Nah, sorry bud, the moment of truth has arrived. It's Lance. I profitted. You lost.

• Like 1
Just now, PisEdiRin said:

2) The story about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers is a fake story. Completely made up, 0 truth behind it whatsoever.

LMAO ok, so yeah all of the breaking news on Rodgers is fake. Got it.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

1) This pick has been Trey Lance from the second the trade was official. It has been known the whole time.

The media is doing that on purpose to set up a "surprise" on Draft Night when the 49ers draft Jones (when it was always Jones the whole time).

Hook, Line, and Sinker.

You have been fooled, but you are not the only one. 

• Haha 1
Just now, trilly said:

No, that's not what I said. I said the story about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers is fake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

The media is doing that on purpose to set up a "surprise" on Draft Night when the 49ers draft Jones (when it was always Jones the whole time).

Hook, Line, and Sinker.

You have been fooled, but you are not the only one. 

Nah dude, they already did that for a whole month leading up to the draft....it's a wrap for you bruh.

The moment of truth has arrived. You lost. I won.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, trilly said:

Take the L, dude. I was right all along. You'll see in about 5 hours. 

This is the wise (me) leading the blind (all of you delusionals)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

Take the L, dude. I was right all along. You'll see in about 5 hours. 

This is the wise (me) leading the blind (all of you delusionals)

BETTING.

SLIP. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, colorado2013 said:

What happens when the Jets pull a Jets and shock the world with Justin Fields and SF goes Zack Wilson? 

What happens when pigs start to fly?

What happens when Hell freezes over?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

No, that's not what I said. I said the story about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers is fake.

giphy.gif

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports Aaron Rodgers' trade "wish list" is the 49ers, Broncos and Raiders. 

Florio reports it's "not necessarily in that order," but that he was hoping the Packers would work something out when the 49ers contacted them earlier this week. Florio also says the report is via an "unimpeachable source."

Who needs legitimate sources when you have internet forum trolls to give you "facts?"

19 minutes ago, colorado2013 said:

So, if the 49ers have tried to go Rodgers over Lance, does PisEdiRin get to gloat if they take Lance? Or is it just all fake news?

What does it matter?

After tonight, Trey Lance will be a 49er.

That's it. I was right. Nothing else matters. 

I better see a laundry list of apologies tonight.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, trilly said:

giphy.gif

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports Aaron Rodgers' trade "wish list" is the 49ers, Broncos and Raiders. 

Florio reports it's "not necessarily in that order," but that he was hoping the Packers would work something out when the 49ers contacted them earlier this week. Florio also says the report is via an "unimpeachable source."

Who needs legitimate sources when you have internet forum trolls to give you "facts?"

Literally from the site itself:

If Aaron Rodgers is traded, Broncos or Raiders are most likely destinations

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/29/if-aaron-rodgers-is-traded-broncos-or-raiders-are-most-likely-destinations/

• Like 1