NBC Sports Edge Forums

You stated it was false that the 49ers reached out, and PFT has provided lots of details on that. That story also says the reason those teams are more likely is bc they don't want to trade Rodgers within the conference. Learn how to read.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'll disappear into the depths of the internet, like some kind of Cybernetic Ghost or something

Train is just starting to leave the tracks. Get on now folks 

Posted Images

1) This pick has been Trey Lance from the second the trade was official. It has been known the whole time. 2) The story about the 49ers trying to trade for Rodgers is a fake story. Completely made up, 0 truth behind it whatsoever.

Trey Lance is officially a 49er in about 5 hours. No, scratch that, he was officially a 49er the second the trade was made. End. Of. Story.
  •  
Lance was the pick the whole entire time.
  •  

Why does it matter?

Because it turns out, Lance wouldn't have been the pick the whole time after all. 

But, yes, you'd still call the pick correct in the end....even if they didn't get to that pick in a way you matter of factly screamed at us it went down.

Edited by colorado2013
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, PisEdiRin said:

Reading comprehension apparently isn't your forte.

A source with knowledge of the situation, however, calls the report absolutely untrue, adding that not a single call has been received on Rodgers. (It previously was reported that the Rams made a run at trading for Rodgers before trading for Matthew Stafford; the Packers denied that, too.) At least one other person in position to have knowledge regarding the situation also has denied that the 49ers tried to get Rodgers, but without going on the record.

That is one reporter citing 2 sources. 

5 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

Don’t know why I expected better from you. Two posts up, I tipped my cap to you...but you come back with this. Once again, you’ll do victory laps, but you’ll never ever come back when you’re wrong about something. 

Edited by Flyman75
  • Like 2
On 4/22/2021 at 1:19 PM, P@ckersFan said:

What's the point of a smokescreen, they don't want the Rams to get an extra week to prep for their QB?

What's the point of a smokescreen?

IDK....ask the 49ers.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, Gohawks said:

Right because you have some secret knowledge into an organization that is known for keeping everything in house.

Also, there has been nearly as much reports in the last couple days about Lance being connected to the 49ers. You're probably buying into that hype like people are buying into the Mac Jones hype yet here you are acting like you are John Lynch's best friend or some ****.

I did, actually. I had insider info.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:45 PM, Gohawks said:

Right and if you are wrong you are likely going to disappear from this forum like the long list of people that came here talking like they know everything and everyone else was a dumbass in the wake of their genius.

No one is saying Lance isn't going to be the pick most people are saying no one knows. Yet you are acting like you know more than the most connected people in the entire NFL. Lmao please.

I don't act like I know....I in fact DO know.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:45 PM, trilly said:

You gave one (silly) reason for a smokescreen. There is no reason, because the 2 picks ahead of them are set.

Like I said before, if you truly believed this 100%, you'd pick up the free money laying on the ground. Post your betting slip. You're the one who disappears when your laughable calls turn out wrong.

"There is no reason for a smokescreen"

The entire 1 month before the actual draft, was a total smokescreen for the 49ers. You were duped. 

"You're the one who disappears when your laughable calls turn out wrong."

I will await your full apology.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:33 PM, ST. STEVEN said:

I fully believe this is for Trey Lance. Could be off, but I think he is a great scheme fit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

IDK....ask the 49ers.

I did, actually. I had insider info.

Rodgers has already been traded to Denver. They’re just waiting until after May to actually finalize.

Source: Rodgers is my dad

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

"There is no reason for a smokescreen"

The entire 1 month before the actual draft, was a total smokescreen for the 49ers. You were duped. 

"You're the one who disappears when your laughable calls turn out wrong."

I will await your full apology.

lol, this is rich coming from the guy who disappears when he's wrong. Shanahan himself said media reports were wrong the whole time, they just didn't bother to correct them. That's different from them running a smokescreen or being stealth due to fears of someone else taking him (see the Broncos re: Surtain, whom they intentionally didn't speak to or attend his pro day).

No one ever said Lance wouldn't be the 3rd pick, the events don't prove that you knew anything. Your call was right and you get credit for that. Now you're claiming you have inside knowledge from the 49ers? You really should have bet your entire net worth then.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

IDK....ask the 49ers.

I never said Lance wouldnt be 3 I had an issue with the fact that you were labelling media hype for Jones at 3  as a smokescreen created by the 9ers when the fact was that they, as they always do, said absolutely nothing.

The Jets were always going to draft Wilson, there was no need for a smokescreen. 

But its ok @CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast you keep doing what makes your fee good.

Edited by P@ckersFan

PisEdRin demanding apologies 😂 😂 😂

This is the same guy who claimed Nyheim Hines was going to be a league winner last year and he was more talented than Austin Ekeler. I think he called Ekeler a poor man's Nyheim Hines 😂 😂

Of course he disappeared and never appeared again to admit he was wrong, much less actually apologize for that. But demand away!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, owenmills said:

PisEdRin demanding apologies 😂 😂 😂

This is the same guy who claimed Nyheim Hines was going to be a league winner last year and he was more talented than Austin Ekeler. I think he called Ekeler a poor man's Nyheim Hines 😂 😂

Of course he disappeared and never appeared again to admit he was wrong, much less actually apologize for that. But demand away!

He’s Dave Gettlemans biggest fan. I’d expect him to be bad at evaluating talent. 

Edited by Gohawks
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Gohawks said:

He’s Dave Gettlemans biggest fan. I’d expect him to be bad at evaluating talent. 

Gettleman is literally one of the best talent evaluators in football. His track record is proof of that fact. A long-term contract extension is coming his way from the Giants for the excellent, phenomenal job he's done as Giants GM, building up this roster from absolutely nothing.

The Panthers have fallen off a cliff since Gettleman left as GM. With Gettleman, Panthers were Super Bowl contenders. Without Gettleman, they're a dumpster fire. Gettleman's tenure there was the best years of Panthers football. As soon as he leaves - Boom, the Panthers are a disaster.

Gettleman inherited the 32nd ranked roster/situation in football in 2018 with the Giants. 3 years later, Giants now have a Top 10 roster in football, which will be a Top 5 roster in 2022. Gettleman saved and resurrected the NY Giants franchise from rock bottom.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, as usual. Brainwashed by the Anti-Gettleman media, and just flat out clueless. Media sheep, easily manipulated, without a mind of your own, and just flat out wrong.

The complete opposite of what you said, is true.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Haha 1