NBC Sports Edge Forums

Oshae Brissett 2020-2021 Outlook

2 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

Yeah I ended up rolling the dice and adding this dude. I’m hoping Goga is ruled out all together, but I do think there is a some scenarios where he would be perfectly fine even if Goga gives it a go. 

We just need to be prepared for the dud and be happy if we get more than that lol. 

I did the same. Fingers crossed.

It was between him and Noel, and I went with the chance of more production with the B2B

• Like 2
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love DD's! And I like them in fantasy hoops too

why is my man not available in ESPN league?

Wood reaggravated his ankle... so imma roll with him and stream him for the B2B

Posted Images

On 4/24/2021 at 9:30 AM, squidthunder said:

Yea, I'm on the fence with one last move to make and going over some options - looking for some boards/blocks and a DD if possible. 

He's listed as only 6'7", so not sure how he'll do with Det and Orl this weekend (if Sabonis and Goga are both out)

Oshae came through with a DD !!!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LarryDavid said:

What’s the chances this dude remains own-able once Sabonis is back? Is Myles Turner remaining out enough?

There is an age-old expression called "wait and see."  Hopefully Sabonis gets back on the floor tonight and we see how many minutes Oshea gets and how much production.

I picked this guy up on Monday and he was easily the biggest X factor in me winning my semi finals.  Really hope he can continue to play a major role going forward 

• Like 1

All the stars are lining up for this guy with the injuries amongst the Pacers Bigs at the right time, playoff time!  He's definitely a hold for tomorrow's game and an easy drop if he faulters.  If he has another good game beside Sabonis, you've got yourself a gem sportsfans!

• Like 1

Looks like Indy is trying to see how Brisset plays alongside Sabonis. Definitely very talented with good hustle. He helped a lot of teams this past week and the trend seems like it will continue with all the team injuries.

Latest thoughts on this guy? Was just dropped in my league. 10/4 on 26 mins today. If he maintains that workload surely he should be good for some of those last weeks numbers? If so would be keen on him for the upcoming B2B

3 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Latest thoughts on this guy? Was just dropped in my league. 10/4 on 26 mins today. If he maintains that workload surely he should be good for some of those last weeks numbers? If so would be keen on him for the upcoming B2B

No

13 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Agreed. I think Sabonis will give some.. no Myles Turner and Goba hasn't been going either. I think that stays majority the same this week, and he should produce own-able lines IMO.