NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Oshae Brissett 2020-2021 Outlook

I mean in sabonis first game back brisset had that 16/13 4 block line. 40mins to sabonis 30 tho. But as he can shoot the 3 and they’ve been looking at playing them alongside each other, still curious on him. All I’d be wanting is a 12/6 with 2 3pm and 1-2 blocks which I woulda thought is possible if getting 20-30mins 

15 minutes ago, Racks11479 said:

He plays tomorrow... but the way he’s been playing.. I’m almost willing to drop for a streamer at this point. What y’all think?

yeh agreed. promising that he still started and logged 24 mins, but as i found at the start of the year with the expected (but decline) of lamb that pacers team is v hard to put up stats outside of the big names. sabonis is a massive ball hog so the fact he couldnt get much done with brogdon out doesnt bode well 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

yeh agreed. promising that he still started and logged 24 mins, but as i found at the start of the year with the expected (but decline) of lamb that pacers team is v hard to put up stats outside of the big names. sabonis is a massive ball hog so the fact he couldnt get much done with brogdon out doesnt bode well 

Watch me drop him and he balls out tomorrow... 😩😩😩

30 minutes ago, Racks11479 said:

Ended up holding him for today. But dropped as soon as lineup locked for MoooooooBaaambaaa!!!

jealous would have done the same but im maxed out with 4 centers already so had to go the KJM route instead. shame brisset still getting those 22 mins with a 10/7 and 2 steals, you throw in a 1-2 blocks and 3pm and we probably would have a very different attitude 

1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

jealous would have done the same but im maxed out with 4 centers already so had to go the KJM route instead. shame brisset still getting those 22 mins with a 10/7 and 2 steals, you throw in a 1-2 blocks and 3pm and we probably would have a very different attitude 

I feel you bro. But Sabonis was very ball dominant. And brissett seemed to be standing around a lot waiting for the ball to come to him instead of making moves to get opened for it. It was a good run he had though...

15 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

looking to pick up. how is he guys? need for the last week, did you all dropped?

hes become this super boring starter on lowish mins. seems sabonis & levert doing it all. i versed brissett last week and single handedly crushed me in blocks & i picked him up for last weeks and now no blocks and very boring 10/4 lines with a steal or two and maybe a 3. def better options to stream 

• Like 2