NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we can all agree the Pads uniforms are fantastic.

Hey! Gleyber Torres got a RBI  

4 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Domingo German my man  ... I will be 🙏 . Don’t disappoint. 

Mr. Yankee, what are your expectations for Domingo German this year?  Thanks 

Bukaukas doesn't walk a hitter and strikes out 14 in 8 innings in Cactus league.  Walks a hitter before he strikes one out in the majors..

Edited by CardiacDO
5 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Bukaukas doesn't walk a hitter and strikes out 14 in 8 innings in Cactus league.  Walks a hitter before he strikes one out in the majors..

Walking Barnhart was frustrating to watch, but it's crazy how he got Farmer to chase those three sliders out of the zone. Those were the type of chases you see from undisciplined, minor league batters. 

3 minutes ago, BillyMartinTrailer said:

Walking Barnhart was frustrating to watch, but it's crazy how he got Farmer to chase those three sliders out of the zone. Those were the type of chases you see from undisciplined, minor league batters. 

It was Farmer. He's not really a major leaguer. 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Bukauskas could have 2 wins in 1 IP this year, the way it's going. Lucky charmz.

Yahoo has yet to award him that first win. I wonder if they will say the game was won on 4/20 or 4/21. His first day on my roster was 4/21. That would be a total vulture win. 

5 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Yahoo has yet to award him that first win. I wonder if they will say the game was won on 4/20 or 4/21. His first day on my roster was 4/21. That would be a total vulture win. 

They usually run the stat corrections on sunday. The win should be credited to the 20th. If you didn't get credit for his 0.3 IP, you won't get the W. (Shouldn't, anyway) 

• Like 1