NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tatis

Soto

Acuna

Trout

Betts

Yelich

all 1st rd hitters missing time this yr.

Story

Freeman

Struggleing

Teams that took Turner Cole Beebs or deGrom 1st rd looking good now

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we can all agree the Pads uniforms are fantastic.

Hey! Gleyber Torres got a RBI  

1 minute ago, mks said:

Tatis

Soto

Acuna

Trout

Betts

Yelich

Story

Freeman

Struggleing

They are the 3 week champions for sure. 17 more weeks to go though. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Cubs with leadoff triple in bottom of 8th and can’t score..so much for my kimbrel save...ugghhhh

Of course they do, then in the 9th after a leadoff single, strikeout, strike-em-out throw-em-out double play. Watching them try to push a runner across in the 10th is going to be hilarious...

3 minutes ago, mks said:

Tatis

Soto

Acuna

Trout

Betts

Yelich

Story

Freeman

Struggleing

Acuña and Trout? Acuña has missed two games and should be back tomorrow. Trout hasn’t missed any yet and, although he got pulled tonight after getting hit, let’s not jump to conclusions. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, evillaw4eva said:

Good running? Most of his at bats haven’t looked good 

His AB was a 112 MPH liner, and then he stole second, and then scored from 2nd on a machado single. Nothing crazy, just a glimpse out the power/speed combo that makes him so special. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

His AB was a 112 MPH liner, and then he stole second, and then scored from 2nd on a machado single. Nothing crazy, just a glimpse out the power/speed combo that makes him so special. 

Still got the 2 handed swing and slid feet first into second. Will be interesting to see if he can keep up with his flair/style/electricity and stay away from injury. In a bit of a slump, I'll be oncerned in 3-4 weeks if this continues. 

Can't argue with the results from weathers. Its the Dodgers, and he pitched well against them last time. Although...he hasn't been a starter for some time (last start in 2019) so they will be careful with him. And he was very wild in the 3rd. I think it was the Muncy AB where he hit him. Campusano lined up bottom right and weathers sailed on the other side of the plate to hit Muncy. Missed his spots a few other times. Effectively wild for sure. 

Weathers is the youngest P in baseball right now, so promising future for sure. With Morejon going down, he's definitely got a chance. Way better than Paddack anyway. 

4 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

IF Weathers can start bringing out the change (which grades well) then look out...he could be a real nice pitcher to have.

pitch count a little high. but looks the are sending him out again. so he ll pitch 70+ pitches.

29 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

Acuña and Trout? Acuña has missed two games and should be back tomorrow. Trout hasn’t missed any yet and, although he got pulled tonight after getting hit, let’s not jump to conclusions. 

Acuna should be back but he ain;t yet and trout has missed games cause of the covid but trout and acuna are hurt now hopeful not serious . I was just trying to show how weired it is that the top 6-7 hitters in most drafts have got hurt already this yr.

Edited by mks
8 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Man I love that the Dodgers keep running AJ "The Lefty Killer" Pollock out there!  Guess McKinstry's 333 avg against lefties isn't good enough.

I think McKinstry is out cause of injury 

3 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

I think McKinstry is out cause of injury 

Yeah, I just seen that!  Still hate AJ Pollock but I will just shut up for now 😀

Edited by knifeparty
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Man I love that the Dodgers keep running AJ "The Lefty Killer" Pollock out there!  Guess McKinstry's 333 avg against lefties isn't good enough.

pollock just jacked one

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

Back in the day, Yahoo roster moves would be reflected in the lineup the next day, not same day. So it was impossible to pick up a player last minute to play for today, but the flip side is you could drop someone even if they started you today. That made rage drop very doable.

You (commish) could always change the setting to that day as opposed to next day.

55 minutes ago, mks said:

Acuna should be back but he ain;t yet and trout has missed games cause of the covid but trout and acuna are hurt now hopeful not serious . I was just trying to show how weired it is that the top 6-7 hitters in most drafts have got hurt already this yr.

Acuna wasn't coming back in the super cold day and then there was the off day.  Unless he goes on IL he isn't really injured.  Just the usual day-to-day stuff nearly all players have happen.

• Like 1