• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Angels pitching probably Dusty Baker

Jazz is becoming my favorite kinda music

1 hour ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Javy seems to hit better from the 4 hole. Hes been batting 6th. 

He was one of those picks I really didn't to make but has worked out well so far.  I'm still expecting an 0-30 streak any day now though

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, smeeze said:

What happened to Avisail?

Seriously though, nothing from a beat reporter or anything, but it sounds like he was maybe just lifted because they're down so much and he's been struggling.  Maybe just a mental rest of the day off.

Leaving Kolten Wong in my IL spot to buy some time to figure out who to drop is not looking like my smartest move of the season.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

I thought maybe there was a chance Contreras would actually have a clunker but nope.  Hits another HR.  

He's mounting the comeback for me in one league and making it hard to comeback in another for me. Feeling very indifferent.  

3 hours ago, smeeze said:

What happened to Avisail?

Brewers manager Craig Counsell said after Friday's game that Avisail Garcia (back) could return to the Brewers lineup on Saturday.

Garcia was pulled from Friday's game against the Cubs -- partially because the score was so lopsided early on -- but also due to some minor tightness in his back. It doesn't sound like it's the type of thing that should force him to the injured list and Garcia should return to the lineup at some point over the weekend.

• Thanks 1