NBC Sports EDGE Forums

4/23 - GAME DAY THREAD

Cease staked to a 5 run lead then walks first batter in bottom of fourth... then gives up 2 run jack to efffing Solak???

Larusa pull him leading 5-2 after 3.1 innings...??? (Was he pissed? Is Cease hurt or something?)

Just saw the replay, and Solak literally hit it out w/ his back knee on the efffing ground. (That's a 5-9 second baseman w/ five HR's already, and he's casually hitting them w/ one knee on the ground now... The Clown World continues. Roids much?)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

CyGrom 2 hit shutout 

Em Vee Pee

Me thinks he should be 1st pick next year on the draft board. The guys making a case for top 5 pitcher of all time.

9 minutes ago, LarryChip10 said:

Cease staked to a 5 run lead then walks first batter in bottom of fourth... then gives up 2 run jack to efffing Solak???

Larusa pull him leading 5-2 after 3.1 innings...??? (Was he pissed? Is Cease hurt or something?)

Dylan Cease and Nick Pivetta have never been seen in the same room at the same time. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LarryChip10 said:

Cease sucks and he got pulled because LaRussa didn't want him to suck away the rest of the lead with his sucky pitching.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Freeman, Matt Chapman, and Hiura are all freaking killing me. 

God Bless Jazz Chisholm.

Jazz is becoming my favorite kinda music

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Dylan Cease and Nick Pivetta have never been seen in the same room at the same time. 

Might as well throw Robbie Ray into that WHIP-destroying trio of stink.

• Haha 1

I can't believe I almost didn't use Kim tonight. The sample size is small, but he really loves pitching against the Reds. That is one earned run in three career starts against them. The only disappointment is they removed him one out shy of the complete game, which matters in my league. 

The most encouraging thing is that he struck out eight, quite a change from him somehow pitching well despite a very low strikeout rate in 2020.