NBC Sports Edge Forums

Shouldn't probably be asking but Kelly is tearing the cover off the ball and could be the next great catcher.  Perez is safe but would anyone make the drop/switch in a OBP league? Thanks and leave a link!

Salvador? Keep him, even if he gets a ding for OBP, he's gonna have a monster year. I would still try to roster Kelly as a backup, because every catcher is going to miss a game a week. Salvy's a strong favorite to lead all catchers in GP, but Kelly can fill in too. I'd strongly consider dumping McCullers in a 10-team league, there have to be good options for streaming. I like a little insurance in case of injury, and then you can look to move one of the excess OFers on your team before Springer returns and creates a logjam. Marte is injured too yet listed as active so unless I'm missing something you should be managing around these injuries sort of aggressively to keep up your ABs and Pitching stats week to week. 

Keep you're current catcher & then drop a mt for the other one. It's golden to have that depth for when there's a day off, an injury, or PPD game