• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detective John Kimble says hi.

Posted Images

Myles straw leading off for the stros for those in deep leagues...might be some value here

Have a ton of players starting on the Braves and DBacks for my NL only team, so hoping that double header is a slugfest! No one should be relying heavily on Smyly's first start off the DL so let's go Acuna, Ozuna, Calhoun and please let Nick Ahmed do something with the bat!

2 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

If he could hit .250 he would have great value with his speed 🤣🤣

I’d settle for even average - he doesn’t have to be well above average.

Patino  walks the 1st batter and then strike out swinging (Bichette), strike out swinging (Vlad), strike out looking (Grichuk).

Edited by Wieties
1 minute ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Acuna just got drilled in the hand

Thank god I was not watching or I would be so spooked after seeing the Trout/Mookie HBP prior to this, and yesterday I was implying I would NOT be watching Acuna for this reason. He shook it off and put on the oven mitt, seems OK, phew.

45 minutes ago, AngryBeavers said:

Trout sitting.... Javier needs witness protection if this keeps up...

Very worried from the reaction I saw in comparison to Mookie getting hit in the same spot by Darvish or Acuna just now getting hit by Gallen...

9 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

For now, hopefully he will come back out for the 2nd to play the field. 

Back out in the field for the 2nd inning. I'm surprised he didn't attempt a steal after getting drilled. Wondering if they've given him the red light for the time being after his abdominal issue earlier this week.

WTF is going on...I turn on the Boston game to see Christian Arroyo bat with bases loaded and he gets DRILLED in the hand immediately. He was in visible pain and is still shaking is hand, but standing at 1B. Spooky.

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

WTF is going on...I turn on the Boston game to see Christian Arroyo bat with bases loaded and he gets DRILLED in the hand immediately. He was in visible pain and is still shaking is hand, but standing at 1B. Spooky.

The M’s pitchers have no control..think the starter  already had walked likes 4 guys in the 1st inning..lol