• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detective John Kimble says hi.

Posted Images

Victor Robles trying to stretch a double into a triple (with no outs) and getting gunned down pretty much sums up his season. And he was batting 8th so Patrick Corbin could have just bunted/sacrificed him over to third. I'm beginning to wonder what's higher, his baseball IQ or his average exit velocity. 

• Haha 1

He's out there but I'm not convinced. Dylan Moore fighting hard to keep the BA above .100, and the following first pitch to Sam Hagerty was an absolute favorite to be a top 5 worst called strikes in all of baseball this year. 

1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

corbin isn't looking all that great against the mets

He's living and dying by his slider. It's really his only above average pitch. 

Just now, stay_woke said:

Second home run for Austin Hays off Luzardo. He was dropped the other day in my league, worth a pickup?

Austin Hays? Yeah maybe.

Boy so much gamesmanship sometimes between the batter, pitcher and umpire on close pitches...the at-bat between Arozarena and Ryu had Arozarena twice stepping prematurely to first base on 3-0 and 3-1 pitches, and each time the ump saw it and punished him. Then on the 3-2 pitch Ryu tried to sell it with the walk to the dugout move. Is this MLB's version of flopping in the NBA, or at least akin to it? Or is it obvious that pitch framing is the real place where umpires get jived?

Xander Bogaerts is quite possibly the most underrated player in baseball and that extends into fantasy as well. My dude doesn’t even have a thread.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

Someone give me the scoop on Danny Duffy, I know he's throwing a little harder, but is he good again?

He’s hitting 93+ mph for the first time since his breakout 2016. The increased velocity let’s his slider play up more. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Xander Bogaerts is quite possibly the most underrated player in baseball and that extends into fantasy as well. My dude doesn’t even have a thread.

Zero hype and still goes first 3 rounds in redraft. People know he's a monster they just don't talk about him for some reason.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Triston McKenzie is absolutely terrible, why did I draft this kid

89MPH 4-Seam is not going to do it when you have control issues. Kid needs to hit the weight room he's 6'5" 160lbs. 

1 minute ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Pat Corbin is toast. Not worth being rostered in 12-team leagues. 

yup, even if he finds something later he can be picked up again. I doubt anyone is gonna roster him for the time being.

35 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

WTF is going on...I turn on the Boston game to see Christian Arroyo bat with bases loaded and he gets DRILLED in the hand immediately. He was in visible pain and is still shaking is hand, but standing at 1B. Spooky.

Stop watching.  You are probably the pitch magnet pulling all those balls into all those wrists!  :o

• Haha 1