NBC Sports Edge Forums

25 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Why are you guessing this based on him giving up a HR to Ohtani? Unless they go with the dude from last night what's his name (I know his name but you get the point) Garcia should get a crack at it. He should line up for the next time they have a 5th starter spot, probably will piggyback with what's his name. I have an interesting dilemma involving Garcia so maybe I'm biased, WHIR:

Are you saying you  can't find him on Yahoo?  Because he is there and owned already in all my leagues. 

Always remember half the time Yahoo uses a Spanish accent mark and half the time they don't which makes false negatives come up all the time. 

Just type it in with the English spelling and if it shows no one is there in the search bar just hit Enter and all the Luis Garcias will pop up just fine accented or not.  Yahoo's little quirk.  FYI there are two and Yahoo accented one Garcia but not the other.  This Garcia is the accented one.  LOL.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detective John Kimble says hi.

Posted Images

The Phil's are bringing in a reliever named Bailey Falter...possibly the worst name for a reliever you could come up with

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, BMcP said:

The Phil's are bringing in a reliever named Bailey Falter...possibly the worst name for a reliever you could come up with

Well the White Sox have a Bummer.  And if we include starters we have a Walker only he is really good.  But yeah we need to make up an all time worst names for pitchers list.

Just now, The Big Bat Theory said:

Well the White Sox have a Bummer.  And if we include starters we have a Walker only he is really good.  But yeah we need to make up an all time worst names for pitchers list.

I love both of those - what gives him the edge is: you’re not only bailing on winning the game, but you know he’s going to mess up.

• Like 1
Just now, The Big Bat Theory said:

Homer Baily

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Is this back to back nice outings from Madbum?

FB velo sat 91-92 all game. It averaged 88.4 last year. I may regret this greatly but I’ve added in several leagues. He’s got the road Rockies next weekend and a couple soft matchups after that before things get dicey.

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

How about Scrubb in houston

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mks said:

my alltime favorite is grant balfour ( Ball Four)

Far afield, but my favorite all-time reliever name was Rex Pounders.  I couldn’t believe that was not a stage name....

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Far afield, but my favorite all-time reliever name was Rex Pounders.  I couldn’t believe that was not a stage name....

Sorry Brooks - point stands!

41 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

What is Patino's role gonna be with the Rays?

I doubt if Kevin Cash even knows.  I've come to the conclusion that he decides who does what with darts and a dartboard. 

BTW who the hell is broadcasting the LA v SD game on ESPN?  They are so hyper they make a speed freak seem slow and more corny than Kansas in August.  They sound like they are into hyperventilation as a "thing."  Thank God for the MUTE button!

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
7 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

The pumpkin version of Musgrove is making an appearance tonight. 

Betts just let him off the hook .

28 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

I doubt if Kevin Cash even knows.  I've come to the conclusion that he decides who does what with darts and a dartboard. 

BTW who the hell is broadcasting the LA v SD game on ESPN?  They are so hyper they make a speed freak seem slow and more corny than Kansas in August.  They sound like they are into hyperventilation as a "thing."  Thank God for the MUTE button!

The audio seems off, I heard manny's bat break before I saw it. Super weird lol

• Haha 1