NBC Sports Edge Forums

Semi-finals and we both have 4 categories locked.  I’m up by 39 points and have no games left.   I need his Curry and Green to not score 40 points.

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Semi-finals and we both have 4 categories locked.  I’m up by 39 points and have no games left.   I need his Curry and Green to not score 40 points.

I’d be worried.  Steph’s averaging 38 ppg for a month now.  

I’m hoping Levert and Wiggins brick a ton of FT’s for my opponents team in a semifinals matchup.  Caris came through for me yesterday, lol. 

Im behind 6 assists and it’s down to my Draymond vs his Holmes.  Dray has 5 asts currently in the first quarter

championship match up 

Edited by nospmoht04
45 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Im behind 6 assists and it’s down to my Draymond vs his Holmes.  Dray has 5 asts currently in the first quarter

championship match up 

Congrats!

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

🥶🥶🥶

33 minutes ago, fantasick said:

🥶🥶🥶

Not quite yet - 2 mins left and I’m up by 10 points.  But looking like game might go into OT.   Fudge the duck!

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Not quite yet - 2 mins left and I’m up by 10 points.  But looking like game might go into OT.   Fudge the duck!

I posted it when they were 37 combined. I was actually watching this because i'm chicken to look at my own matchup haha... now they are 42 😔

17 games missed between Harden, Durant, Turner, Tobias, Smart, Capela and Jaylen and I just won the championship like this.  I was down 4-5 in the 4th quarter of the warriors/kings game but dray got the ASTs and Holmes missed 2 FTs.  YA LOVE TO SEE IT!

WOW.png

Edited by nospmoht04
  • Like 3
Just now, nospmoht04 said:

17 games missed between Harden, Durant, Turner, Tobias, Smart Capela and Jaylen and I just won like this.  I was down 4-5 in the 4th quarter of the warriors/kings game but dray got the ASTs and Holmes missed 2 FTs.  YA LOVE TO SEE IT!

WOW.png

Congrats!!! Lots of respect to GMs doing what needed to be done to keep advancing this very challenging fantasy b-ball year.

• Like 1

Going into first week of finals with 

Luka DTD 

Kawhi OUT 

Sexton OUT 

Turner OUT 

LAvine OUT 

Wood OUT 

So I'd say I need a miracle, Basically

i need lavine, murray, beasley, robert williams back ASAP

yeah, and other “star” bums not to rest and play like jackshit when they actually show up to play

All I need is a win in steals and it’s a wrap, but finding that hard with the roster below built to dominate STOCKS.  Getting my clocked clean by a guy punting that CAT.

AD, Simmons, Thybulle, Harkless, RoCo, SloMo, Noel, and Jrue.

I need Malachi Flynn to get 2 categories for me in the second half. Zeroes across the board so far.

Need 2 out of 7 points, 1 steal, 2 blocks or 6 assists in the second half. 

4-5 with the closest cat being 4 assists up him. Need his CP3/DRose/Osman and possibly Brown to not go Magic mode. And need my LaMelo/Hampton/Kawhi/Randle/Jackson to go Magic mode. Also need Kawhi to step it the hell up.

I feel like I need too much lol. I am actually leading in two leagues and only down by one block in another.. BUT.. They are all soo close. I need to win fg% and hold off another guy in rebounds who literally dropped all of his players for centers lol. I am only winning by 3 rebounds but I think I can still win it as long as Davis and Brown play (They need ot beat the Heat so I think he will). With my dynasty league I am down by one block. I am down two shot blockers due to injuries, but I have Gafford and he gave me nothing the past game. I dropped him for Biyombo and hope it works out.