NBC Sports Edge Forums

In a way, all of us has an Austin Gomber to face. For me, it was Giolito last week . For some, it is shyness.   For yet others, a lack of education is their Austin Gomber.

For those of you whose Austin Gomber is, in fact, the Austin Gomber who pitched today ...  I am sorry that this happened to you.
Edited by Overlord
  • Haha 6
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a way, all of us has an Austin Gomber to face. For me, it was Giolito last week . For some, it is shyness.   For yet others, a lack of education is their Austin Gomber. For those of you whose Au

Suarez is so bad. I made an accountant just to talk sh*t on him.

Posted Images

Man if Winker can stay healthy he's one of the better hitters in all of baseball.  He tends to show this every year then gets injured and never gets back to himself.  Wish I owned as many shares this season as I have in years past.  

• Like 1

Rofl Bell puts Garrett in a pressure situation again!! Costs me the win.  Wow I’m absolutely convinced I can manage a MLB team if they make asinine moves like this.  I’m done.

Edited by FUM
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

As soon as they put in Garrett, I know he would blow the win for mahle. dear lord. He has the highest whip in the majors!

Doesn't make sense! Antone hasn't pitched in 5 days why not throw him out there for 3 innings?  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

Antone hits another batter. Jesus. A walk and two hit batters in 5 batters faced. 

Got out of all of it. Nice work.