NBC Sports Edge Forums

His Bogaerts for My Lindor WHIR!

10 team mixed H2H, 4 Keepers allowed at no cost.  Standard categories but with walks too.

I somehow manage to find myself in 4th place though I have 3 Mets on my team and Juan Soto.

I am worried a bit about losing SBs as Lindor was one of my main category contributors.

C Carson kelly

1B Wil myers

2B Kolten wong

3B Devers

SS Lindor

OF Conforto

OF Verdugo

OF Jared Walsh

Util nelson Cruz

Util Isiah Kiner Falifah

IL - Juan Soto, Eloy Jiminez

Bench Jeff Mcneil, Cj Cron

my pitching is pretty good but is not involved as it is a straight SS for SS deal.  I have Burnes, Buehler, Anderson, Heaney, Gausman,  Duffy, Clase, Will Smith., Antone, Mcgee

would you do it?

WHIR

Edited by KingJoffrey

Keep citi field on ya team. Next counter offer & move a mt straight up for beantown. And then for those 4 keeper picks go with: Green monster 3B, Big apple SS, The gopher state OF, Nations capital OF. 

Its close but for me I keep Lindor. He will come around its only the third week and the road is littered with under performing highly ranked players so far. Patience is a virtue!!

I'm a bit  biased being a Sox fan and Aruba lover where Zander is if from heh. But I view them as pretty even with a little speed from Lindor in your situation putting him over the top. I am sure he'll heat up and the Mets can't be hitting any worse as a team. They have solid enough players that they should heat up quite a bit and I could see Lindor finishing strong. 

18 minutes ago, tonywow said:

I'm a bit  biased being a Sox fan and Aruba lover where Zander is if from heh. But I view them as pretty even with a little speed from Lindor in your situation putting him over the top. I am sure he'll heat up and the Mets can't be hitting any worse as a team. They have solid enough players that they should heat up quite a bit and I could see Lindor finishing strong. 

Lindor’a slump goes back to last season so I wouldn’t be too sure he bounces back. Bogaerts is better.

• Like 1