NBC Sports EDGE Forums

4/30 - GAME DAY THREAD

Apropos of nothing, the player discussion threads/forum that are part of the yahoo mobile app is basically the greatest online discussion forum in existence.  

The unfiltered hostility is mesmerizing.

**The Bukauskus one is fantastic.

Edited by Overlord
  • Haha 5

Pablo Lopez walked Josh Bell on four pitches. Stuff like that is why sometimes I think I shouldn't watch live stat feeds too closely, because I came real close to dropping Lopez from my dynasty team on general principle.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

Pablo Lopez walked Josh Bell on four pitches. Stuff like that is why sometimes I think I shouldn't watch live stat feeds too closely, because I came real close to dropping Lopez from my dynasty team on general principle.

That stuff drioves me up the wall. Make hitters who are struggling hit the ball to beat you and throw strikes . Walking the pitcher is the worse. This is why I am Lovin Burnes NO walk streak. MLB pitchers should not be walking to many guys.

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

This COVID list has kind of turned into give a guy a couple days rest IL list.  Guys moving on and off every couple days.

Yeah how did they get away with it with Didi? he's obviously out cause of being hit by a pitch, unless the ball was laced with covid.