NBC Sports Edge Forums

4 hours ago, 80version said:

Any word on who’s piggybacking for LAD? 

I'd imagine to see some mitch white, Jimmy Nelson, maybe Dennis santana depending on his workload. Mitch white makes the most sense.

• Like 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but soon, 

Apropos of nothing, the player discussion threads/forum that are part of the yahoo mobile app is basically the greatest online discussion forum in existence.   The unfiltered hostility is mesmeri

Those Yahoo "discussions" are basically a raw feed of just the deleted comments here.  If I'd known there was money in that, I'd have made it available a long time ago.

Robbie Ray has a 12:0 k:bb ratio and a 0.00 era over his last 9 innings. Have to give credit where credit is due. He looks like a different pitcher this year.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Front Row Amy’s chest takes up all of 25% capacity that why she’s not at the Brewers game. 

pic or it never happened

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FearTheHawk said:

KB! God what a season he's having. Cost me 14$ fake dollars for 30-40$ of value. Love it.

Imagine drafting in the 13th round of a 12T.  Bonkers. 

4 minutes ago, 80version said:

Imagine drafting in the 13th round of a 12T.  Bonkers. 

He's right there with Buxton and Mark Canha in terms of overall value, all 3 returning early round value after pick 100 in most leagues and all should easily finish top 50 if they stay healthy. 

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

This home plate umpire for Bieber is god awful...missed at least 3 or 4 strikes already.

Ugh, then Amed Rosario completely butchers a ball in the OF to give up a run...should be unearned if the scorer has any brains.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Ugh, then Amed Rosario completely butchers a ball in the OF to give up a run...should be unearned if the scorer has any brains.

Just terrible to tack a earned run on Bieber for that garbage

Uriah with some terrible base runners. The Brewers made two base running mistake before the2nd inning was over. 

Jesus Mary & Joseph.