NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but soon, 

Apropos of nothing, the player discussion threads/forum that are part of the yahoo mobile app is basically the greatest online discussion forum in existence.   The unfiltered hostility is mesmeri

Those Yahoo "discussions" are basically a raw feed of just the deleted comments here.  If I'd known there was money in that, I'd have made it available a long time ago.

Just now, AlynOakenfist said:

What happened to Contreras? 

He pulled himself out of the game, seems like he had a leg injury running to first. I don't have more details than that and I am watching the game.

Seems like jd has his best games when he is sick the day before. Had the cold symptons a few weeks ago and then hit three dongs the next day. He left the game yesterday cause of a migraine and they said he would be out and yet is in the lineup to hit two dongs.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

It should be illegal for Cole to face these bottom feeders. 

giolito can't seem to handle the tigers thou

What happened to Brady Singer, they said he took a line drive and left early? Hopefully he's OK. Meanwhile Buxton 7 for his last 7 and stole a base by an oven mitt inch. Announcers mentioned his slugging through first 17 games is matched only by Mantle and Ted Williams in MLB history 😮

1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

that's cause he isn't in the same league as cole

but he is supposed to be in the level 2 group

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

that's cause he isn't in the same league as cole

deGrom Cole Beebs . that top level one. giolito bauer  max kershaw a few others supposed to be in level 2 but maybe giolito is a level 3 or 4 pitcher with the sonny grays and matt boyds of the world. i am certianlly not getting 2 round value for him yet

Edited by mks
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

What happened to Brady Singer, they said he took a line drive and left early? Hopefully he's OK. Meanwhile Buxton 7 for his last 7 and stole a base by an oven mitt inch. Announcers mentioned his slugging through first 17 games is matched only by Mantle and Ted Williams in MLB history 😮

if he could just on the field longer then 50 games in a row we have a mvp

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Bieber gets 4 runs of support so far and of course he is getting smacked around now

🤮🤮

If you’re not watching the game it seems like it. Rosario took a horrible angle in CF and allowed Mercedes to score and extra bases. Luplow dove and misplayed a ball the next inning and that run scored, jose with an E5 but no runs from it. Defense isn’t there tonight and bieber actually has good (not his best) stuff. I mean he’s averaging 2 Ks an inning right now.

Edited by Wytchclt55
6 minutes ago, Wytchclt55 said:

If you’re not watching the game it seems like it. Rosario took a horrible angle in CF and allowed Mercedes to score and extra bases. Luplow dove and misplayed a ball the next inning and that run scored, jose with an E5 but no runs from it. Defense isn’t there tonight and bieber actually has good (not his best) stuff. I mean he’s averaging 2 Ks an inning right now.

Home plate umpire has missed at minimum 5 pitches as well, that should have been strikes.