NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but soon, 

Apropos of nothing, the player discussion threads/forum that are part of the yahoo mobile app is basically the greatest online discussion forum in existence.   The unfiltered hostility is mesmeri

Those Yahoo "discussions" are basically a raw feed of just the deleted comments here.  If I'd known there was money in that, I'd have made it available a long time ago.

Any sports writers out there who predicted the mets would have a good offense this yr needs to be fired . Paper talent

Bieber just getting screwed, bunch of ground balls finding the way through the infield..bloop hits..I don't think one hit has been hard hit.

Hoskins STFU you crybaby. Alvarado was throwing at heads and your little mouth was quiet but when Castro comes a little inside you start mouthing off. F’ing loser

1 hour ago, Wytchclt55 said:

If you’re not watching the game it seems like it. Rosario took a horrible angle in CF and allowed Mercedes to score and extra bases. Luplow dove and misplayed a ball the next inning and that run scored, jose with an E5 but no runs from it. Defense isn’t there tonight and bieber actually has good (not his best) stuff. I mean he’s averaging 2 Ks an inning right now.

Just saw the Rosario play in center..DEAR GOD

44 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Bieber just getting screwed, bunch of ground balls finding the way through the infield..bloop hits..I don't think one hit has been hard hit.

So this is what i hope people realize. Bieber had a bunch of missed strike calls, SEVERAL bad defensive plays behind him, and weak hit groundballs hit into shifts that find holes. About everything that could go wrong... and he gets 11k, QS, in line for the win. The expectations have become so high that his “bad” starts (that DET game opening day QS, 12k) are still amazing. 

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Sorry man 😬 

it's all good, nasty nate got me the w to make me still lead in that category

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Darvish is such an under the radar fantasy beast.  

I’ve been doing fantasy for years and I’ve always had him on many teams but it’s amazing to see how he’s turned into such a polished pitcher now. He’s always had elite stuff but years ago he used to nibble around the strike zone and went to 3-2 on seemingly every batter. He struggled to go late into games and would have a mediocre WHIP. Now, he’s just so confident in his stuff that he’s attacking the zone and making hitters look silly.

• Like 1