NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Lynn especially since I will be at the game this afternoon. (I know CSB...😝)

I’d like to thank the rest of my pitching staff for putting me in a position to be able to sit Luzardo today. Here’s to a stress free Saturday. 👍🏻

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Is Duffy an ace? Or is this a ruse?

I highly doubt that he’s suddenly turned into an ace in his age 32 season. Even in his prime he was more of an SP3 or SP4. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. He’s had plenty of arm troubles over the last few years and has only exceeded 155 innings once in the last 10 years. I’d be doing my best to cash in while so far ahead and find someone who thinks he might be that ace.

I own luzardo and McKenzie ...need to grab waiver pitchers like Duffy to win instead of wasting draft picks on pitchers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I highly doubt that he’s suddenly turned into an ace in his age 32 season. Even in his prime he was more of an SP3 or SP4. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. He’s had plenty of arm troubles over the last few years and has only exceeded 155 innings once in the last 10 years. I’d be doing my best to cash in while so far ahead and find someone who thinks he might be that ace.

That doesnt mean he cant put up an ace season. Enjoy the ride.

5 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

Luzardo facing Hays with the bases loaded and no outs. We’re a few seconds  away from him being dropped in about 100,000 leagues.

Love the talent but he's still very young. A year or two away.

Just now, FearTheHawk said:

I traded Tim yesterday and already I'm paying the price. EFF, i'm too impulsive for fantasy baseball

You’ve got to be bleepin’ kidding me 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Nope. I'm an idiot. I sent him for McMahon and barnes. Not bad but I regret it.

I regret to inform you, that was not a good trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

Luzardo facing Hays with the bases loaded and no outs. We’re a few seconds  away from him being dropped in about 100,000 leagues.

He gave Hays a pitch to hit with 2 strikes. Sorry. 

Plus the A’s defense isn’t helping him. That fly behind SS should of been a 3rd error on Andrus. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
2 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I regret to inform you, that was not a good trade.

I know. I've made a few great trades this year. But that one was terrible. It made sense in my head. But then the next day, I was like oh f--- what have I done? Oh well. I got value and solved my saves problem but yeah, terrible move.

24 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Lance Lynn is threw 3 on 34 pitches 24 strikes. Atta boy.

It’s your fault! Lol

5 hours ago, 89Topps said:

I’d like to thank the rest of my pitching staff for putting me in a position to be able to sit Luzardo today. Here’s to a stress free Saturday. 👍🏻

Brilliant foresight, if I do say so myself. That O’s lineup is tough sledding.  And away from Camden. Woah!  Step aside ‘27 Yankees.

1 minute ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Wheeler of course struggling ba a brutal Mets offense..lol

Never know what Wheeler you’re gonna get. 

• Like 1