NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Lynn especially since I will be at the game this afternoon. (I know CSB...😝)

I’d like to thank the rest of my pitching staff for putting me in a position to be able to sit Luzardo today. Here’s to a stress free Saturday. 👍🏻

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Never know what Wheeler you’re gonna get. 

Exactly. This is my first year owning him and it's been a jekyll/hyde act. He's zipping it up there at 97 regularly but he's not fooling anyone today. Last time out he was unhittable - crazy.

Wheeler has definitely calmed down - DP sets them down in order in the 3rd.

He's back on schedule (if not a tad high) with the pitch count: 45 through 3 so far.

14 minutes ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

God damn Flaherty

I think the expectation of a nice easy outing v PIT because it's PIT is no longer a thing.

18 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Way to fight back and earn the save

You really are gonna have to relax on the Craig Kimbrel blowup train...the other night after walking the first batter in his first outing in a week you said the same thing and he retired the next 3. He's money, top 5 closer ROS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I also want to really shout out Amir Garrett...congrats on that Rizzo strikeout bro, you're big time man! This guy gets one hitter out and he almost starts another brawl because he can't overcome his nerves. I mean at what point do the Reds get sick of this head case's act? If he beans someone in the head this year, its going to lead to a massive suspension and some real dangerous stuff.

csb: Have a full lineup for the first time this year and it allowed me to sit Alec Bohm for the first time.....gotta get him started somehow I guess. 

Posted (edited)

Bradley Jr. (an outstanding CF mind you) just made the undisputed worst play of 2021 and cost Woodruff an ER.

Flyball to CF that was barely to the wall, that only missed his glove by 2" despite the beer softball approach, and he hardly hit the warning track when he pulled up like a freight train collision was imminent.

I've seen this guy make hard plays look easy, but he just played this ball like he was was Alejandro Kirk out of position. serious WTF?

Edited by LarryChip10

Ahhhh lol, Mr. Bradley follows it up by striking out w/ the saddest swing I've seen since... pretty much ever.

Grab some pine meat, not your night.  (Maybe Ludes are making a comeback? Dunno?)

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, LarryChip10 said:

Bradley Jr. (an outstanding CF mind you) just made the undisputed worst play of 2021 and cost Woodruff an ER.

Flyball to CF that was barely to the wall, that only missed his glove by 2" despite the beer softball approach, and he hardly hit the warning track when he pulled up like a freight train collision was imminent.

I've seen this guy make hard plays look easy, but he just played this ball like he was was Alejandro Kirk out of position. serious WTF?

Leave Captain Kirk alone. 

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Springer pulls up holding his quad. Can't even make it a week.

The 2R bomb he just hit off Charlie Morton says otherwise. Scoring my boy Kirk in the process.

Just saw the May injury.  Don't look good.  Who's next man up for the Dodgers rotation?  Had a close eye on Gonsolin but he's hurt too.