NBC Sports Edge Forums

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

5 innings again. 

and he had to drag himself across the line.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Lynn especially since I will be at the game this afternoon. (I know CSB...😝)

I’d like to thank the rest of my pitching staff for putting me in a position to be able to sit Luzardo today. Here’s to a stress free Saturday. 👍🏻

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FearTheHawk said:

Apparently that was the hardest hit ball of George's career.

3rd longest HR in Jays history too. They did pinch run for him as the free runner in the 10th inning, and he is definitely being asked to not run hard. Still a great game obviously.

Edited by Richard Kimble
3 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

3rd longest HR in Jays history too. They did pinch run for him as the free runner in the 10th inning, and he is definitely being asked to not run hard. Still a great game obviously.

I think he's gonna be david ortizezque for the next few weeks until that quad is good to go

Just now, FearTheHawk said:

newsome is also terrbile. as is the Mariner's bullpen.

Overall Walsh has been on fire. 10 for 18 at the plate since monday

Asdrubal has definitely lost a few ticks on his FB

5 hours ago, Baur10 said:

Just saw the May injury.  Don't look good.  Who's next man up for the Dodgers rotation?  Had a close eye on Gonsolin but he's hurt too.

Hmmm could it be Josiah Gray time?

4 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Are they going to buffalo?! I didn’t know that. Do you know when? 

Jays first announced June but then said they might stay in Dunedin through June and wait until July.  Think it isn't set in stone yet.  But honestly having lived fairly near Dunedin growing up, June would be horrible.  Hot, sticky, humid and really bad thunderstorms coming off the Gulf every evening around 5 to 6 pm as I vaguely recall.

2 hours ago, FearTheHawk said:

I think he's gonna be david ortizezque for the next few weeks until that quad is good to go

Re: George Springer.  I have no doubt he can do it for the next few weeks followed by up to a month in a major slump.  Springer is one of the leading poster boys of the streaky hitter.  Fine in roto but has to be managed day to day in h2h.  When he is hot he will win you your match-up almost by himself.  When he slumps he is the ultimate black hole in your stats.