Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 May Closer Thread


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Cubs not using kimbrel for the save opp he has pitched in 2 of last 3 days 

😡😡😡

They had an off day yesterday LOL

GO CUBS & Rex Brothers baby!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y'all freak daddies are overreacting to the Kimbrel off day.  I was ready to pick up a Cubbie set up guy too, but...from the monkey:

VULTURE SAVE WATCH
Today:
1. Andrew Chafin (CHC)Even with the Cubs’ off day on Thursday, Craig Kimbrel has pitched in two of three, four of six and five of eight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, EWV1 said:

Y'all freak daddies are overreacting to the Kimbrel off day.  I was ready to pick up a Cubbie set up guy too, but...from the monkey:

VULTURE SAVE WATCH
Today:
1. Andrew Chafin (CHC)Even with the Cubs’ off day on Thursday, Craig Kimbrel has pitched in two of three, four of six and five of eight. 

Who is “overreacting” to him being off..it’s not a surprise to anyone given his recent workload..lol

and chafin didn’t even get the “Volture” save opp

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

During Miley's no-hitter thru 8?

 

I didn’t realize that. I just saw that he was at 108 pitches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BradMaddox said:

Gravedigger with a 3K save. Made it interesting with a double. That said, the dude is a beast. Clear #1 in the Seattle bullpen

He looked great...which means montero will get the next save opp

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, swingbatter said:

Clase meltdown 😬

Not sure if two infield singles and one other single is a "meltdown". Bizarrely, Clase gave up two infield singles yesterday. No one is really hitting the ball hard off him. But today a few other issues (error, balk) did contribute to runs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BradMaddox said:

Gravedigger with a 3K save. Made it interesting with a double. That said, the dude is a beast. Clear #1 in the Seattle bullpen

We’ve seen this said in here before, only to have Montero come out for the next save opp. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

We’ve seen this said in here before, only to have Montero come out for the next save opp. Lol. 

That’s true. It’s also true that Montero has sucked a** this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Rogers in the 8th for the Giants  so Mcgee is about to get the 9th in a 1 run game. Don't thorw the dirt on him yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mks said:

 Rogers in the 8th for the Giants  so Mcgee is about to get the 9th in a 1 run game. Don't thorw the dirt on him yet?

He had one really bad outing in a non save situation that inflated his ERA.

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

He had one really bad outing in a non save situation that inflated his ERA.

Well as someone who just picked up Rogers, I’m hoping that trend continues 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...