Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5/2 - GAME DAY THREAD


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Yahoo has forgot yesterday stats.

I need them to update them so I can determine if I need to make a move. I had a little too much to drink last night and can’t remember the exact numbers my matchup finished at 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BostonCajun said:

I need them to update them so I can determine if I need to make a move. I had a little too much to drink last night and can’t remember the exact numbers my matchup finished at 😂 

The numbers are one thing, but if they can't get the waivers sorted out before game lock they're going to have a massive problem on their hands as some managers who may have made moves to stream starters today will be unable to get them in the lineup in time. I'm without a dog in this fight but here to watch the carnage 🙃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robles is leading off for Washington

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mks said:

 Kevin Gausman vs Joe Musgrove

Well la de da. they got TBD now for the Padres was Musgrove thou

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

It's been tbd for a while that's why I asked.

some other places have  Mustgrove could be a covid scratch thou Paddack is one already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Unless there's an official announcement everyone is just speculating. Could be Musgrove, lamet, weathers or bullpen game. I'm waiting for the announcement. My guess is Lamet but nothing more.

3 minutes ago, 89Topps said:

Rotoworld has Lamet

 

2 minutes ago, mks said:

some other places have  Mustgrove could be a covid scratch thou Paddack is one already

 

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, brockpapersizer said:

Unless there's an official announcement everyone is just speculating. Could be Musgrove, lamet, weathers or bullpen game. I'm waiting for the announcement. My guess is Lamet but nothing more.

 

 

guess we got to see whos standing on the pitchers mound for the 1st pitch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

No there will be anounceme at some point. That's how this works.

ok we got to see whos warming up on the bullpen mound pregame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Jays have a game in roughly 20 minutes and can't even see their lineup yet. Seems like they are the slowest to post their lineup every freaking day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...