NBC Sports Edge Forums

2 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Bichette just stood in the box and admired a single off the wall..well done 

🤣🤣

We are in the baseball equivalent  of wrestling's attitude era.

• Like 1
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the feeling. When you see your player's team put up that many runs and you look at the box score and they did nothing, your reaction is this:

Go Dylan Bundy. Happy 88th bday to Willie Nelson. 

Lindor is 0-4 again I hope he doesn’t get another AB. This guy sucks 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Bryzzo Bryzzo Bryzzo Razor Sharp, protect ya neck Reds!download.png.acb747c857176f3c80e8354af158cc59.png

Castellanos hits his first career HR on a 3-0 pitch to tie it up at 4. Guess he thinks Wu-Tang IS somethin' ta F wit...

16 minutes ago, BadHombre said:

Dumb move by Martinez to call for a double steal with 3-4-5 hitters coming up

Where’s the speed?  

1 minute ago, BadHombre said:

LOL the pitcher stepped off the rubber and threw it to 3B and barely got him

That’s even worse! 

6 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Luis Robert pulled after his 1st inning single.

Wow I literally sent a trade offer out for him this morning, ran to go cancel it

22 minutes ago, twoseemer said:

The Trevor Williams HR Day

Trevor Williams proves to be the exception that leaving Pittsburgh turns you into an automatic ACE. 😀

Better late than never, but... Go Klubot! :)  Nice to have that version of him back, even just for a little while.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Trevor Williams proves to be the exception that leaving Pittsburgh turns you into an automatic ACE. 😀

Still hoping the Cubs fix him in their pitching laboratory.

6 minutes ago, twoseemer said:

Still hoping the Cubs fix him in their pitching laboratory.

Don't see it happening, especially since he's just not very good.  He had one good and one decent season with the Pirates, but otherwise he was just bad.  Maybe they could tell him to get rid of the ridiculous hair, since he hasn't been the same pitcher since he forgot what hair clippers were.

Kidding aside, I'm actually serious that he hasn't been the same pitcher since he let his hair grow long for no reason.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Wallscrapers said:

Ok Who streamed Bettinger?

Why would anyone stream Bettinger against the Dodgers?  Only reason I could see is in a H2H league where ERA and WHIP is already lost for the week.

3 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Don't see it happening, especially since he's just not very good.  He had one good and one decent season with the Pirates, but otherwise he was just bad.  Maybe they could tell him to get rid of the ridiculous hair, since he hasn't been the same pitcher since he forgot what hair clippers were.

Kidding aside, I'm actually serious that he hasn't been the same pitcher since he let his hair grow long for no reason.

Cubs haven't fixed anyone in their pitching lab in years. The most recent was Jake Arrieta, and I think he lost all of his power because he shaved his beard in the offseason following their WS win. Same thing perhaps as your theory on Williams, who I think has the best tattoo in all of MLB-that raven arm sleeve is SICK. 

1 minute ago, FearTheHawk said:

looked way worse. He couldn't put weight on it.

That's what the White Sox announcers just said as an update. Hopefully we'll hear more soon.