NBC Sports Edge Forums

4 minutes ago, GeorgeCostanza said:

great american ballpark or whatever it’s called these days is the worst

I bet you would like it more if it was the Kisa stadium amrite commrade? This stadium does not run!

America, eff yeah!!!

Btw, just joshing.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the feeling. When you see your player's team put up that many runs and you look at the box score and they did nothing, your reaction is this:

Go Dylan Bundy. Happy 88th bday to Willie Nelson. 

Lindor is 0-4 again I hope he doesn’t get another AB. This guy sucks 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Antone really struggling to hit the strike zone. Might be time to send the entire Reds bullpen to the Old Yeller thread.

Maybe just making it close enough so he gets the save next inning? But NO!!!!! It seems to be Home Run Day

Maybe this will stop the unending chatter about Antone's amaze-balls stuff and how it would play at closer for a good long while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Upgrayedd said:

Antone getting rocked, no pitcher is safe in this game

Man I just wanted to see it for the Idiocracy that will ensue on the closer thread, I love extra foam on my latte

1c8b0dcf8f7fdc4da423b86374811790f74de727_full.jpg.872e1c574e90648d4de55d73ef578269.jpg

• Haha 2

Ohtani hit by a pitch in his throwing elbow. Stayed in and stole 2nd. Good to go, looks like, for hitting, but he may be sore tomorrow so his pitching start may be pushed back.

Just now, BuraddoRun said:

Ohtani hit by a pitch in his throwing elbow. Stayed in and stole 2nd. Good to go, looks like, for hitting, but he may be sore tomorrow so his pitching start may be pushed back.

Dear lord hope not. My opponent next week has the hitter ohtani and I have the pitcher ohtani going in our yahoo league.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Picard56 said:

Dear lord hope not. My opponent next week has the hitter ohtani and I have the pitcher ohtani going in our yahoo league.

I have him in ESPN so it doesn't hurt me as much, but I hope he still pitches tomorrow, too.

And he just stole 3rd!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Maybe this will stop the unending chatter about Antone's amaze-balls stuff and how it would play at closer for a good long while.

Back to chatter about him making the transition to starter!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

This is the worst f'ing thing ever for Ian Happ. Such relief on his face after he hit the HR too.

this is pretty scary, he tried to stand up and collapsed.

5 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

oh boy, happ is hurt, blood is gushing from his nose

Looked like a knee to the midsection. Ribs maybe. I didn’t see any blood.

Just now, bluntbros said:

Looked like a knee to the midsection. Ribs maybe. I didn’t see any blood.

I saw blood

Just now, Picard56 said:

beaty and pollock continue to tag team the brewers, now 15 rbis between them

Some dude nabbed Beaty off the wire in my NL only minutes before me the other day don't remind me. Hopefully Mat Adams will get some numbers but I feel pretty sick.

2 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Def was blood. And he couldn't stand. Smells like a concussion

Nico’s hand bumped Ian’s nose as he destroyed his midsection with a super knee. Barely any blood outta the right nostril. 

Just now, bluntbros said:

Nico’s hand bumped Ian’s nose as he destroyed his midsection with a super knee. Barely any blood outta the right nostril. 

dude, there was blood gushing when the trainers got there. when he got on the cart there was blood on his nose. I don't know why you're hung up on this.

I’ve watched it 10 friggen times in 4K. Gushing blood...no. A little on the trainers hanky...yes. No concussion. He got his spleen blown to smitherines by Nico’s knee.