NBC Sports Edge Forums

31 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

To be honest, it was just beaty and pollock that did the damage in that lineup today.

yes but betts got 0.  not even a walk or nothin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the feeling. When you see your player's team put up that many runs and you look at the box score and they did nothing, your reaction is this:

Go Dylan Bundy. Happy 88th bday to Willie Nelson. 

Lindor is 0-4 again I hope he doesn’t get another AB. This guy sucks 

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, cs3 said:

1) who in the world is Jace Fry?

2) LOL at rostering any Fry in baseball

3) That play is almost universally ruled a hit and an earned run. I mean who would you give an error 

I would expect infield hit and runner scores on an error. 

Not an RBI single...

Edited by Grungejrrgv
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, cs3 said:

So Luzardo has a broken finger and on the IL

Probably welcome news for all his fantasy owners!

Yes it was.  God bless video games!!!

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
Posted (edited)

Lindor is 0-4 again I hope he doesn’t get another AB. This guy sucks 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And now fat boy Alvarado gives up a hit, 2 walks, and walks in the go ahead run before getting yanked after 3 batters. You love to see it. Sit down loser 

1 hour ago, mks said:

he should be thou

Man I was gonna say, he's got a few years left on his candidacy, has gotten above 40% of the vote, hope he gets there but I am confident he'll eventually get in by the committee if not the writers. Without even looking at the career numbers, I'm sure they're good enough, and he was a pre-eminent hitter and star in MLB. These old fogey BBWAA writers who are keeping all these steroid era guys out who have even a hint of association with the BALCO report need to drop dead already. The point of the HOF is to keep the generational connection going, and no one wants to take their kids to the HOF if they can't see some of the best players they grew up watching honored as such.

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Man I was gonna say, he's got a few years left on his candidacy, has gotten above 40% of the vote, hope he gets there but I am confident he'll eventually get in by the committee if not the writers. Without even looking at the career numbers, I'm sure they're good enough, and he was a pre-eminent hitter and star in MLB. These old fogey BBWAA writers who are keeping all these steroid era guys out who have even a hint of association with the BALCO report need to drop dead already. The point of the HOF is to keep the generational connection going, and no one wants to take their kids to the HOF if they can't see some of the best players they grew up watching honored as such.

plenty of roidheads in already ( Pudge, Alomar Larkin Edgar Ricky Thome Thomas the list goes on and on nobody played clean in that era) they need to let the rest of them in too. Sheffield was one of the best hitters in baseball he has the numbers he got playoff numbers too. Bonds Sosa Palmerio Sheffield Clemens then the HOF is complete.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Diaz........

I, also a Mets fan, counter with...ROJAS. The guy has to go. He is clueless. 

28 minutes ago, evillaw4eva said:

It’s official, Lindor isn’t good

even with all that money he can't buy a hit

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ty5592 said:

And now fat boy Alvarado gives up a hit, 2 walks, and walks in the go ahead run before getting yanked after 3 batters. You love to see it. Sit down loser 

Had to pitch to three batters. That rule is starting to make games more fun

• Like 1