NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kent Bazemore Rest of 2021 Outlook

Is there no forum for Baze this year?  If there is, my apologies.  If not, he deserves a spot given his permanent ROS starter designation after Oubre went down.  Also plays a B2B on Monday and Tuesday for those making it into next week.

15 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Is there no forum for Baze this year?  If there is, my apologies.  If not, he deserves a spot given his permanent ROS starter designation after Oubre went down.  Also plays a B2B on Monday and Tuesday for those making it into next week.

yep streaming him for the B2B tomorrow to start off my final - was between him and bey but hoping/wanting for some of those juicy defensive stocks

• Like 3
On 5/3/2021 at 11:05 AM, beejay6020 said:

yep streaming him for the B2B tomorrow to start off my final - was between him and bey but hoping/wanting for some of those juicy defensive stocks

Those stocks were juicy alright! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, sld12 said:

Yikessssss.  Not picking up again.  He was solid yesterday, but all he did today was tank my fg% and give me nothing else.

Yeh yikes was not a good day. Became my steaming spot for the week 

24 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Anyone giving him a chance given back to back OKC? Could be just a dude. He's always going to tank FG % but usually he can deliver some good stocks.

Very on the fence for dropping him for either Rui (b2b starting tomorrow) or Diallo (still 3 more games, but could very well rest one).  The fact that it's against OKC twice makes it very tempting to hold.  Leaning toward the drop though fwiw

5 hours ago, Nica4two said:

Very on the fence for dropping him for either Rui (b2b starting tomorrow) or Diallo (still 3 more games, but could very well rest one).  The fact that it's against OKC twice makes it very tempting to hold.  Leaning toward the drop though fwiw

I'm in a similar situation. Not sure what to do after this dud. May ride it out for one more game and decide on how to go