NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 19

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 19

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 19 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• tonycpsu changed the title to NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 19

Frankie J - 5 Game Week  

Underrated pickup, Pistons have two B2B sets & they rest veterans constantly. 

Grant, Ellington, Plumlee, Cory Joseph have all been ruled out already for today. 

Not to mention rookie point guard Killian Hayes doesn't play in back to backs either .. because of injury concerns. 

Might see a blow up game or two. 

Awfully quiet here, is no one else in the Finals???? Looking for some advice on adds. Okoro, Gary Harris???

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, mtx said:

Awfully quiet here, is no one else in the Finals???? Looking for some advice on adds. Okoro, Gary Harris???

maybe the people in finals weren't the ones that needed advice 😂😋

jimmy b out under dubious illness circumstances, nunn might already be owned but maybe dragic

edit: adams just went to locker room, so hernangomez for next game?

Edited by jehob
2 minutes ago, jehob said:

maybe the people in finals weren't the ones that needed advice 😂😋

jimmy b out under dubious illness circumstances, nunn might already be owned but maybe dragic

edit: adams just went to locker room, so hernangomez for next game?

I have Willy H on my team for the last 9 days, thought he would at least get 20 mins tonight and he didn't. f---er Adams keeps playing in and out with uncertainty and screwing things up for me..... why can't Adams just be out for the season.

Now I'm afraid of adding Okoro tomorrow. Whole Cavs team just played 45++ MINS tonight losing in OT. 3 more games on the week. Same with Hayes, Diallou, etc. 3 more games but who knows if they will play!!!!

For those still playing next week. Worth looking into the guys playing 5 games next week from Pacers, Bucks, Spurs or Memphis.

Johnson

Gay

Forbes (If players are rested)

Good find and tough choice with LBJ still active. Without Lebron Caruso could get 10 AST.

I have a drop available on May 6 and I'm looking for a guy that can play on May 7-8 and give me meaningful stats in %s/AST/STL/BLK. Yes I'm looking for a unicorn...... does this unicorn exist??

3 hours ago, Hangry Bird said:

Thunder, Lakers, Mavericks, Pistons, Bulls, Hornets 3 games next 4 days, choose wisely

thanks.. was about to go find this info

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hangry Bird said:

Thunder, Lakers, Mavericks, Pistons, Bulls, Hornets 3 games next 4 days, choose wisely

Got Beef-Stew, McDaniels, Coby White ready to help me. Now if Porzingis can come back for 2 of these last few games, I'd be happy

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Hangry Bird said:

2 games in the next 3 days unless your FA moves reflect immediately tonight. Top picks?? Already took Caruso last night cause KPJ went down....

2 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Got Beef-Stew, McDaniels, Coby White ready to help me. Now if Porzingis can come back for 2 of these last few games, I'd be happy

You'll be even happier if Stew mans up and doesn't play like a lil bish tonight.  He was a hard hold for me after last game but he should be able to perform well tonight vs. the Grizzly Bears, fingers crossed

22 minutes ago, mtx said:

Any recos?

i'm sure campy & mcdaniels frank jax already gone but caleb martin & deck can get you some across the board production as well, think OKC wants to find out what they got in their new Argentine, maybe the next Ginobili hah

Yeah Im looking at Caleb Martin. At this point I need to win 4 or 5 of FT% / 3PTM / AST / STL / BLK / TO. And I can't win one without losing the other. AST BLK TO all tied up right now and I'm barely winning the other cats.

18 minutes ago, Hangry Bird said:

You'll be even happier if Stew mans up and doesn't play like a lil bish tonight.  He was a hard hold for me after last game but he should be able to perform well tonight vs. the Grizzly Bears, fingers crossed

I hear ya - had him for 2 weeks. He needs to keep out of foul issues