NBC Sports Edge Forums

That 2/3 of an inning  Marquez “start” is gonna sting for a few weeks!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How did Kyle Tucker do today?

Dude...we get it.

Pitcher Grand Slam! Ynoa

Posted Images

Well Jared Walsh, you are officially my third OF with yelich out with a bad back the whole effing year. I hope he does plenty squats, deadlifts and crunchs to keep that core and tush strong to prevent a back injury.

Kike Hernandez (infielder playing CF) costs Pivetta a hit and a run...terrible route to a flyball that then goes over his head.

This "yeah! Bauer can start on short rest!" thing will probably not have a lot of shelf life. He is not good tonight.

• Like 1

Pivetta done for the night...8 K's..2 walks...5 IP..3 ER..a ridiculous 6 for 12 on balls in  play...he really deserved better.

Any damn time Kyle Tucker you can start getting hits.  HOW the hell did this guy get touted a 3rd rd pick before this season? I feel like I got scammed LOL

22 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

This "yeah! Bauer can start on short rest!" thing will probably not have a lot of shelf life. He is not good tonight.

Still did better then kershaw thou.

52 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

That 2/3 of an inning  Marquez “start” is gonna sting for a few weeks!

I am still erked about Giolitos Boston patriot day meltdown   2 weeks ago. It will take some time to recover but I will pray for you

38 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Did the ATL SP hit a salami? I think he homered last time too.

And they say pitchers can;t hit.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

.167 tonight so far...can't remember a year where every night it's under .200 for average.

Yeah I have a campaign I started in the Vent thread that .125 is the new Mendoza. 

Come on everyone - let's all pitch in.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Fortunately he has been taken off the hook by an odd fielder's choice after a leadoff triple. Of course the final line is appropriately "odd": 4.1 IP 7K 4 BB 2.08/1.85. 90 pitches.

Dude is certainly not boring.