NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Exp manager looking for free, ESPN, keeper league, with no IDP and snake draft.  Must have something close to standard scoring and starters.

Exp manager looking for free, ESPN, keeper league, with no IDP and snake draft.  Must have something close to standard scoring and starters.  PPR, and I/r slots.  Established or new doesn't matter. 

Please respond here or qfingerfl@att.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, qfingerfl said:

Exp manager looking for free, ESPN, keeper league, with no IDP and snake draft.  Must have something close to standard scoring and starters.  PPR, and I/r slots.  Established or new doesn't matter. 

Please respond here or qfingerfl@att.net

Hey i have this team solid team available with mahomes, mixon, moore, swift, kupp, chark, 4th overall draft pick. rookie snake draft coming up in august. its free espn, 1PPR. 12 keepers

follow this link to view team 10  https://fantasy.espn.com/football/team?leagueId=1084928&teamId=10

league settings https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=1084928

If anyone is interested send me your email for an invite 

If anyone is interested send me your email for an invite 

Thank you for your reply.  unfortunately 12 keepers is a dynasty league to me, I am looking for a keeper league with less than half that number of keepers.  Best of luck  Qfingerfl

Actually I too am looking for a league.  BUT I have done this once before and managed to find six or seven interested people and started my own league.  If we can find 6 or 7 people who are interested, I will start and fill out a league.  I have been LM MANY times.  Not really interested in doing it again, but am interested in finding a league, so if I must, I will start it.   Bill  Interested parties can reply here or to qfingerfl@att.net