NBC Sports Edge Forums

18 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

my opp has had cease, mclanahan, and means :( My pitching has been great this week. His has been absurd.

Lol that’s who’ve I’ve started this week, along with wainwright tho

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really lookin forward to the day Freddie freeman gets another hit 

I think the story of the day is the guy that threw a no-hitter, myself.

Go Freddy Peralta and Robbie Ray!!!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Mancini has been an RBI machine this year 

Severely underrated, Orioles prolly have the most underrated pitcher in means and most underrated hitter in Mancini 

• Like 1

Means almost served up a longball to Kyle Lewis and had to battle a bit with Tom Murphy, but he looks very cool and calm out there, and the pitch count is manageable with only Moore, Haggerty, and Crawford standing between him and a very nice result.

7 minutes ago, Brye said:

Severely underrated, Orioles prolly have the most underrated pitcher in means and most underrated hitter in Mancini 

As of now his 25 RBI’s is only behind JD 

• Like 1

I don’t know why the Giants continue to trot out Matt Wisler.  Guy is garbage.

Just now, Brye said:

Means with the perfect game amazing, this dude is going to be a league winner this year 

Not perfect, but a no-no. 

Just now, nygiantsfan913 said:

fantrax scoring is crediting him with a perfect game for now

They'll remove it, I'm assuming. 

Too bad the tonight’s Yankees vs Astros game wasn’t on ESPN or MLB network. Last nights was awesome the booing the heckling blowing up the garbage can the signs ... Anybody else thought that was awesome? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Who are you to question a Hall of Fame baseball person?

You're referring to Tony La Russa, the same hall of famer who didn't know the extra innings rule that meant Hendriks or any pitcher in the free runner spot can be replaced by the previous batter in the order, and admitted it in the post game when reporters asked why he had his closer out there running the bases? Yes, why question his years of wisdom and knowledge, indeed.

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

You're referring to Tony La Russa, the same hall of famer who didn't know the extra innings rule that meant Hendriks or any pitcher in the free runner spot can be replaced by the previous batter in the order, and admitted it in the post game when reporters asked why he had his closer out there running the bases? Yes, why question his years of wisdom and knowledge, indeed.

its a stupid rule anyways

• Like 1
Just now, nygiantsfan913 said:

its a stupid rule anyways

That's not the issue here. The manager of a major league team should know all the rules, regardless of how stupid. If they made a rule requiring pitchers to perform a cartwheel before taking the mound, I expect the manager to be out there leading cartwheel drills day one of ST. 

49 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Too bad the tonight’s Yankees vs Astros game wasn’t on ESPN or MLB network. Last nights was awesome the booing the heckling blowing up the garbage can the signs ... Anybody else thought that was awesome? 

I felt really bad for those Astros

🙃

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Need no runs here for the O’s and then Means to give up a hit and high pitch count in the 8th for a MR VALDEZ save opp 😛😛

Screw your Valdez save, don't ever try to jinx a no-hitter like that again, that's a cardinal sin in baseball 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tonycpsu said:

Ump suddenly taking away the outer shadow of the strike zone vs. Means.  Gonna make him earn it.

Watching the game now, it starts from the outset, the umpire is squeezing both Means and Kikuchi brutally on all four corners of the strike zone. I'd love to see a grade on this ump's zone tonight because it was not good. Numerous 2 strike pitches Means painted the corners on were missed and he still got the no-no.