NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, SuperJoint said:

It's just a crappy start period. If he can't keep PIT under control he is a paper tiger. 

And now - he's done.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really lookin forward to the day Freddie freeman gets another hit 

I think the story of the day is the guy that threw a no-hitter, myself.

Go Freddy Peralta and Robbie Ray!!!

Posted Images

YU is like the 4th  Pitcher I have started VS Pittsburgh this yr including Snells 1 inning disaster that can;t beat them. This season is crazy

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Can’t believe he couldn’t get a QS against the Pirates after cruising through 5.

The Pirates are actually pretty darn good this year - don’t stream against them

Just now, BMcP said:

Don't play "elite" pitchers against them either- universal benching of all pitchers v PIT - break them up.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Man Soler can't buy a hit against anyone but he hits Biebs???

BEEBS still has a 1000- 1 shot at a win here If bottom order Cleveland can get 2 runs now

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

The Pirates have become the worst kind of bad team to stream against.  They'll throw up a string of hapless-looking multiple zero or one run games, so you think they're safe to stream against, then out of nowhere they absolutely explode all over the face of some unsuspecting owner.

Sure, overall they're pretty damned bad, but if you get them on the wrong night (sorry Zach Davies owners last month) it'll hurt real bad. 

Edited by Overlord
Just now, Overlord said:

The Pirates have become the worst kind of bad team to stream against.  They'll throw up a string of hapless-looking multiple zero or one run games, so you think they're safe to stream against, then out of nowhere they absolutely explode all over the face of some unsuspecting owner.

Sure, overall they're pretty damned bad, but if you get them on the wrong night (sorry Zach Davies owners last month) it'll hurt real bad. 

Yeah...I just feel like they’ve been very pesky and disciplined despite the almost complete absence of household names.  I’ve seen enough to treat them as a tough matchup.

4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

THey do have a better lineup then they have had in  a few yrs BUT PITT  at home for the team ace should be a win

Just now, mks said:

THey do have a better lineup then they have had in  a few yrs BUT PITT  at home for the team ace should be a win

I mean he did only give up 2 runs.  Ace or not, that’s a pretty good line worthy of a win.  

8 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Really lookin forward to the day Freddie freeman gets another hit 

I think he's been 0-fer since he and Rizzo had a good laugh after Rizzo struck him out. 

1 minute ago, 2ndCitySox said:

I think he's been 0-fer since he and Rizzo had a good laugh after Rizzo struck him out. 

I don’t think you’re wrong lol 

6 minutes ago, Overlord said:

DL56CnXVQAACUAR.jpg

They’re giving him the Machado/Kemp treatment - nothing but sliders down and away and letting him fish.  He has to adjust.  Unlike Manny, who seems content to just give a knowing nod and accept his auto-out.